UPDATE: Chile BTWB Original Bootleg 1080 Blu-ray avail for purchase

Adam Lucass

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
25 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

How do you get files on there? I tried getting the 1989 World Tour Tokyo Night 2 show, and couldn't figure it out. Also, scared that I am going to get a virus.

idk i just download stuff and for free lol

7 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

pretty sure that's something else, i saw that on youtube and it a single camera recording

I think youā€™re right bc I DMdĀ the guy and he sentĀ he sent me the same file images as he did Chica asking for ā‚¬2k... but this vid matches the length of the file I just posted which has a different bitrate.Ā lemme ghost himĀ chile ā˜ ļø

Ā 

7 hours ago, Jed said:

This fanbase sucks because they think management is supposed to predict things like broken hips and once in a lifetime pandemics lol

This fanbase sucks because they think fans are supposed to know about secret tour recordings ofĀ a MSG show they havenā€™t ever announced publicly.

Ā 

Ā 

LandonM170

^

This was the video I was trying to find because I knew I had seen it, and this is what you were talking about. I came across the other one while trying to find this.

shoful

Wait so whatā€™s happening? Are we crowdfunding for this? @ChicaSkas

Iā€™d be down to contribute

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

RAMROD

Are we getting the download if participate in crowdfund? How will it work? :oprah:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

JustTea
On 3/9/2021 at 11:09 PM, JustifyMyLove said:

In any case if there's no other other option than buying this copyĀ I'll try to chip in too. But first the seller should trim one of these BluRay files with Avidemux or Losslesscut so we are sure that it is same quality as the HQ clips posted by Anovafilms ages ago on YouTube.

Those clips are quite LQ imo, idk if those are actually raw footage or just cam recordigs upscaled. :icega:

js4754394o9823
3 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

How do you get files on there? I tried getting the 1989 World Tour Tokyo Night 2 show, and couldn't figure it out. Also, scared that I am going to get a virus.

It's really easy actually.

You need to make an account, be log in.

When you find something you want, click on the thread, there's a hidden link, you need to replay first to unlock it, with for exampleĀ "thanks". Now link is unlocked,Ā you click on it and you can download whatever you wanted.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

ChicaSkas
On 3/15/2021 at 9:11 AM, shoful said:

Wait so whatā€™s happening? Are we crowdfunding for this? @ChicaSkas

Iā€™d be down to contribute

Good morning!

I got an update from Anova yesterday, he's putting together a demo clip so we can all see the quality.

In the mean time I am saving all I can of my personal money as we've not found a donor, and I have warned him it could be long haul (meaning it's gonna take me personally by myself a long time to save up for this, by long time I mean 6 -10 months. )

If the demo tape is something that shows us the true resolution and clarity, then yes I'm really down to accept donations (which I will keep track of on a spreadsheet with names removed) and be emailing you all progress reports.Ā 

My vision of the spread sheet is this:

Each donor will be assigned a number based on the chronological order in which you emailed me and paypalled your donation. When you all see the spread sheet, youll see Donor 1, Donor 2, etc, instead of names, and the amount raised so far.Ā 

Of course I'll also update as I can with the money I've raised for the project. I plan to be using Ebay to sell off things I no longer need, so the money I raise from there will go to this as well. But donations of course will make this that much faster.

Ā 

So stay tuned, I told Anova we will be anticipating his demo as soon as he gets it ready.Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Good morning!

I got an update from Anova yesterday, he's putting together a demo clip so we can all see the quality.

In the mean time I am saving all I can of my personal money as we've not found a donor, and I have warned him it could be long haul (meaning it's gonna take me personally by myself a long time to save up for this, by long time I mean 6 -10 months. )

If the demo tape is something that shows us the true resolution and clarity, then yes I'm really down to accept donations (which I will keep track of on a spreadsheet with names removed) and be emailing you all progress reports.Ā 

Each donor will be assigned a number based on the chronological order in which you emailed me and paypalled your donation. When you all see the spread sheet, youll see Donor 1, Donor 2, etc, instead of names, and the amount raised so far.Ā 

Of course I'll also update as I can with the money I've raised for the project. I plan to be using Ebay to sell off things I no longer need, so the money I raise from there will go to this as well. But donations of course will make this that much faster.

Ā 

So stay tuned, I told Anova we will be anticipating his demo as soon as he gets it ready.Ā 

Yees, hopefully it is worth it. As I've already said, count me in.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

20 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Good morning!

Ā 

I am downĀ to contributing some $$$ as soon as we have a demo clip!!! We NEED this show in HQ

ChicaSkas
27 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yees, hopefully it is worth it. As I've already said, count me in.

Thank you. I promise if we do this no one is going to be let down. Even if he doesn't deliver, I'll make sure i eventually pay you all back if it fails. but I think it won't fail.Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 3/15/2021 at 12:45 AM, StarstruckIllusion said:

Found this file from a sharemania thread started in November but itā€™s been taken down :(Ā 
Itā€™s Chile in 1080p apparently.Ā 

These people def got the file for free on there Ā Yā€™all we need to haltĀ and locate this file before spending any moneyĀ 

BDKsol1Q_o.jpg

EDIT: Yā€™all this file ainā€™t ****. False alarm. Sorry for itĀ 

I feel like that may have been another print I bought for $40 back in December from a Chilean seller. But I've not been able to watch it. where is Stephen... let me tag you.Ā 

edit: @Stephen

Werewolves Wanted

@ChicaSkasĀ if everything looks good you can count me in to give something! I donā€™t have a ton of extra cash, but Iā€™d love to help make everyone happy if I canĀ 

ChicaSkas
Just now, Aubbie said:

@ChicaSkasĀ if everything looks good you can count me in to give something! I donā€™t have a ton of extra cash, but Iā€™d love to help make everyone happy if I canĀ 

Same, that's why I told the man it would be a while, I'm gonna have to put things aside each month to save for it. Thank you so much, I hope we can all pull it off. There is no minumum, anything and everything will help once we see what he has, and all of you agree lets do this!

ChicaSkas
On 3/15/2021 at 8:45 AM, gidone said:

Not sure if it's been posted, but the full LQ version of this has been posted and discussed in this thread:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/261198-btw-ball-screen-footage-from-chile/

Ah excellent ! I'll check it out. I have 2 versions of this concert now. Finding a physical DVD is hard AF these days, they must only be in Chile. Where are our Chilean monsters??

Archived