Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UPDATE: Chile BTWB Original Bootleg 1080 Blu-ray avail for purchase

Adam Lucass

Featured Posts

PxA limited
20 minutes ago, Tony said:

It’s unfortunate how the seller sent you 240p footage 😭 with that you cannot tell if it’s better than the $30 you bought. 

2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

You might be able to, he's lowered the price but it's still super high, I wonder if GagaMediaArchives or some of the other places would be interested as well. If we can all chip in it would be less for everyone. 

What I am interested in, do you guys think it is shot by his camera directly or he shot the video from the led screen?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, Stephen said:

The fact that those snippets are recorded "with his phone" means that you can't tell if it looks low quality because of his phone camera or because the footage itself is just low quality. :bear: And I'm thinking it's the latter.

@ChicaSkas I would demand uncompressed full quality HD snippets to even consider buying. You need to confirm the validity of this beforehand. I just think it's ridiculous to ask for so much $ without giving any proper snippets or stills to prove the quality of the footage. Just because the file specs say 1080p doesn't mean anything; it could be upscaled. :shrug:  

Yeah, that's also true. They could upload those 20 seconds instead of recording it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

JustifyMyLove

Honestly, my opinion on this is that this particular bootleg show recording shouldn't be sold for more than 100 $, considering we already have a 480p MQ copy from a DVD some monster bought and that generously posted it on YouTube for free and of course also considering that this is not a direct feed rip of that concert, just a screen fancam in not very HQ quality (Because the stadiums screens weren't HD to begin with). 

Also these sample videos don't give away if it's really the original videos Anova shot. Why would the concert be separated in so many .m2ts files? He doesn't have the raw recording stored somewhere? If it was me I would have saved it somewhere.

I understand that we need this "HQ" file so much because I want it too. But because I think this should have been out in original quality at least 5 years ago considering how huge is our fanbase I feel like it's very expensive and we should wait till some little monster happens to have the original DVD and can send or sell a copy of it for 100$.

In any case if there's no other other option than buying this copy I'll try to chip in too. But first the seller should trim one of these BluRay files with Avidemux or Losslesscut so we are sure that it is same quality as the HQ clips posted by Anovafilms ages ago on YouTube.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, PxA limited said:

What I am interested in, do you guys think it is shot by his camera directly or he shot the video from the led screen?

Im sure thats a camera recording the screens.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

NewUsername
16 minutes ago, Stephen said:

The fact that those snippets are recorded "with his phone" means that you can't tell if it looks low quality because of his phone camera or because the footage itself is just low quality. :bear: And I'm thinking it's the latter.

@ChicaSkas I would demand uncompressed full quality HD snippets to even consider buying. You need to confirm the validity of this beforehand. I just think it's ridiculous to ask for so much $ without giving any proper snippets or stills to prove the quality of the footage. Just because the file specs say 1080p doesn't mean anything; it could be upscaled. :shrug:  

my thoughts exactly

andy232000
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Edit: here are the clips recorded from his phone showing his computer. (by his I mean the seller)

Like other members have said, these two videos mean nothing. The phone camera doesn't actually let us know if the videos look HD. I would like to chip in (and even edit the show to a DVD quality like I have done in the past with other tours), but only until we have actual and visual proof that this isn’t some upscaled video of someone who recorded the screens at the show. 

IllusionLover
On 3/8/2021 at 4:01 AM, StarstruckIllusion said:

All we need is the Joanne Tour and we’re set...

If we ever get a leak of the JWT I hope it's the professionally recoded show of 2018 instead of the footage of the screens, but sadly I think Gaga's team are the ones who own the footage unlike this BTWB thing. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Quentin

Would anyone mind sending me a link to the 480p tagged video?

EDIT: I found it on Gagamediaarchives

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Reject False Icons

I didn’t know about this whole situation :wtfga: maybe my question is out of place, but how Chile only could allow professional recordings, and not other dates/countries could :enigma:

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

I didn’t know about this whole situation :wtfga: maybe. My question is out of place, but how Chile only could allow professional recordings, and not other dates/countries could :enigma:

Gonna reply to everyone who posted here after because I do agree we should see some more footage , I think it's the unedited files for the BTWB DVD--- and I what I bought was a compressed version. 

The title does say bootleg,  what he means by that is, this is someone who snuck in equipment to record the show as professionally as possible from what I can gather, specifically from a vantage point to catch all the action on stage and from the screens.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Honestly, my opinion on this is that this particular bootleg show recording shouldn't be sold for more than 100 $, considering we already have a 480p MQ copy from a DVD some monster bought and that generously posted it on YouTube for free and of course also considering that this is not a direct feed rip of that concert, just a screen fancam in not very HQ quality (Because the stadiums screens weren't HD to begin with). 

Also these sample videos don't give away if it's really the original videos Anova shot. Why would the concert be separated in so many .m2ts files? He doesn't have the raw recording stored somewhere? If it was me I would have saved it somewhere.

I understand that we need this "HQ" file so much because I want it too. But because I think this should have been out in original quality at least 5 years ago considering how huge is our fanbase I feel like it's very expensive and we should wait till some little monster happens to have the original DVD and can send or sell a copy of it for 100$.

In any case if there's no other other option than buying this copy I'll try to chip in too. But first the seller should trim one of these BluRay files with Avidemux or Losslesscut so we are sure that it is same quality as the HQ clips posted by Anovafilms ages ago on YouTube.

I am talking directly with Anova, I am trying to work with him because he says he never intended to sell them (the raw unedited) to begin with. I'm asking for the original footage he shot at the show. So fingers crossed. I may revisit this in 6 months or so when I personally might have enough $$ to experiment by buying it, but I understand that is a big risk and I do need to see more info.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, spicemuncher said:

Is there a list of other shows he’s selling? I’m intrigued!

Yes in the screenshots I posted 

Neroneau

That guy is a crook filming all those concerts. The artists and organisers get nothing from his practice. He must’ve had connections to do this work

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

You are right,  I will ask for a snippet or maybe one of the 12 minute files to see the quality myself. 

Archived