💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous ties Taylor Swift’s Folklore

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Morgan Wallen's 'Dangerous' Hits Eighth Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200
Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous now ties Taylor Swift’s 2020 album Folklore for the second-most weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in the last five years -- among albums of all genres. Each has tallied eight weeks at No. 1. Drake’s Views has the most weeks at No. 1 in the last five years, with 13 nonconsecutive weeks at No. 1 (all in 2016).

TOP 10 :
1. Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album 
82,000 equivalent album units

2. The Weeknd’s The Highlights 
52,000 equivalent album units

3. Pop Smoke’s Stars Aim for the Moon 
42,000 equivalent album units

4. Pooh Shiesty’s Shiesty Season
36,000 equivalent album units

5. Lil Durk’s The Voice
36,000 equivalent album units

6. Ariana Grande’s Positions 
32,000 equivalent album units

7. Lil Baby My Turn 
30,000 equivalent album units

8. Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia 
29,000 equivalent album units

9.  Luke Combs’ What You See Is What You Get 
28,000 equivalent album units

10.  Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die 
27,000 equivalent album units

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9536197/morgan-wallen-dangerous-tops-billboard-200-eight-weeks/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Teletubby changed the title to Morgan Wallen's 'Dangerous' Hits Eighth Week at No. 1 on BB 200
auburn

But I thought cancel culture ruined people's careers? Hmm interesting :oprah:

• Teletubby changed the title to Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous ties Taylor Swift’s Folklore
Andreu

I feel like this is partly because no big name has released in the last month and a half and the charts have been static ever since :rip:

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I feel like this is partly because no big name has released in the last month and a half and the charts have been static ever since :rip:

the same with Billboard Hot 100, Olivia is at #1 for 8th week and top10 will be almost the same like last week but next week there should be 4-5 new songs in top10

Spoiler

Ev458NkVoAQs7UX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Taylucifer

I swear to god, someone please overtake him:dom:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

TEANUS
35 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why is this racist on the charts? :saladga:

Same reason Dr. Luke’s allowed to keep racking up #1 singles by producing for Saweetie, Doja Cat, etc. under an alias

As “woke”, powerful, and effective as cancel culture and the sector of Twitter with nothing better to do than rant and complain likes to think it is, it simply will never be effective as actually making affirmative and physical impact. Things fall the crack cause people emotionally get attached only to certain issues and the actual culprits slip through the cracks and end up being praised. I.e. with all the divisive movements in the past couple years, issues like mental health, societal instability, and oppositionism have become second nature to culture 

Not to mention the mass grieving that occurred when XxxTentacion (a known sexual assailant and physical abuser) died and the fact that 6ix9ine can still rack up millions of streams

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

JanStan
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

Same reason Dr. Luke’s allowed to keep racking up #1 singles by producing for Saweetie, Doja Cat, etc. under an alias

As “woke”, powerful, and effective as cancel culture and the sector of Twitter with nothing better to do than rant and complain likes to think it is, it simply will never be effective as actually making affirmative and physical impact. Things fall the crack cause people emotionally get attached only to certain issues and the actual culprits slip through the cracks and end up being praised. I.e. with all the divisive movements in the past couple years, issues like mental health, societal instability, and oppositionism have become second nature to culture 

Not to mention the mass grieving that occurred when XxxTentacion (a known sexual assailant and physical abuser) died and the fact that 6ix9ine can still rack up millions of streams

I agree with all this and also the previous post about there just not being much competition. BUT what SJWs also need to realize (as much as they do mental gymnastics to not have to acknowledge it), is that there is a difference between being ignorant and being racist. The saddest part is that most people that are outraged don’t REALLY care about the issue and only fake outrage for clicks or due to their own ignorance. It’s frustrating to see so much energy being put into cancelling celebrities when that time could be put into actually useful causes. 

Archived