Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Jessie J is threatening to release her 5th album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Suuus
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The threat will barely make a dent. :diane:

She is over after she said all that stupid thing about being ex bisexual and only said she is bi to bait LGBTQ and sell her music. She have not recover from that. Maybe never.

Gues people change and this is why i hate cancel culture it doesnt leave for the person to improve themselves 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfHarlow

I found her last album, R.O.S.E., to be one of my all time favorite albums as well as one of my all time most played albums. I was lucky enough to see her on tour for that album and it was such a good show. So yes, highly anticipated from me!

jackoajl

I'm a fan of Who You Are, Alive and Sweet Talker, R.O.S.E. wasn't my cup of tea, but i'm waiting this new album.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

RAMROD
53 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Gues people change and this is why i hate cancel culture it doesnt leave for the person to improve themselves 

Nah, it is not cancel culture. It is for saying stupid thing that affects alot of other people's livelihood by signifying and helping for bisexuality is a phase stigma, and had to be responsible for it.

This thing will haunt her for as long as she live, or even after, and both, you and I know this. This is not a subject that people can easily move on from even years after.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Starmie25

I really appreciated R.O.S.E, even though lyrically it was kinda depressing, especially "FLW". Poor girl. Hope she can have fun dropping dance bangers this time around. 👏

Starmie25
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Nah, it is not cancel culture. It is for saying stupid thing that affects alot of other people's livelihood by signifying and helping for bisexuality is a phase stigma, and had to be responsible for it.

This thing will haunt her for as long as she live, or even after, and both, you and I know this. This is not a subject that people can easily move on from even years after.

You do realise that was 7 years ago and even Jessie J herself was figuring out who she was/is, right? 

She wasn't using "Bi" as some trend, lowkey hate that many believe that sadly. 

Maybe give her another chance someday. She's all for the LGBTQ and to this day still uses her platform to spread equality. 🌹

Nuggets
1 minute ago, magichat said:

Can she keep it? 

On repeat, ofc

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Helxig
12 hours ago, COOOK said:

Is it? Genuinely asking

No I'm just kidding :laughga:  I'm sure she has a dedicated fanbase that is just as thirsty for her new music as we are to get anything from Gaga

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ana Bohueles

maybe it's a phase, like when she came out then went back in for clout and to prioritise selling albums, we don't want her

JusKeepBreathin
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

No. She doesn't see herself as straight she sees herself as Jessie J. How many Bi people end up being full gay? Why doesn't that bother you as much?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ProfessionalClown
20 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Highly anticipated i have to laugh. Havent heard a song since bang bang and price tag 

She literally has one of the strongest voices in the industry 🤨

Ana Bohueles
7 minutes ago, Ronk said:

It's a threat to release an album?

if you're jessie j - yes

• Moderator locked this topic

Archived