Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammys performers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Gaga isnt the only artist at interscope and her team have lives of there own too and also filming a movie takes alot of time

that defeats the whole purpose of having a label??? she can go independent and have Haus of gaga promote her music. it wouldn't make a difference cause either way nothing would happen 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
3 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

that defeats the whole purpose of having a label??? she can go independent and have Haus of gaga promote her music. it wouldn't make a difference cause either way nothing would happen 

A record label has more than artist or do you think that interscope is only there for gaga

OhHenny2020

What’s the tea on Adole @ the Grammys? Is she going to surprise release the new song this Friday? 

D5-B5-BFF8-121-C-4689-9-CA1-41-C2-EF19-B

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

What’s the tea on Adole @ the Grammys? Is she going to surprise release the new song this Friday? 

D5-B5-BFF8-121-C-4689-9-CA1-41-C2-EF19-B

no Adele : 
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/07/arts/music/grammy-performers-taylor-swift-bts.htmlEv5fBMxWgAIKSKe?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived