💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did you think LG-6 would sound like?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Nathaniel Arven

is there any current pop girl using those sounds ??? They are so tasty.... 

Justin Drew Bieber
53 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just my opinion but Boys Noize really should work as a producer on the next album.

I absolutely love the 90s vibes Chromatica, but I need some amazing experimental electro pop by Lady Gaga on her next record. She's the electro dance Queen. She needs to go a bit more experimental in that field in the future imo. 

Anyway LG7 is probably years ahead sooooo I won't hype about it anytime soon.

I think LG7 can come out early next year, but that’s probably me being delusional

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I think LG7 can come out early next year, but that’s probably me being delusional

She needs to spend months in the studio writing, composing, producing demos, reworking it, finishing it before scrapping everything and restart again for months.

So yeah it's delusional to think LG7 is coming anytime before 2023 :enigma:

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, monketsharona said:

She needs to spend months in the studio writing, composing, producing demos, reworking it, finishing it before scrapping everything and restart again for months.

So yeah it's delusional to think LG7 is coming anytime before 2023 :enigma:

It’s not fair :( It’ll suck so bad if something happens yet again and the albums plans are ruined.

I hoped there would be a song that someone posted snippet on Twitter, it was about 15 seconds long video from Instagram Story from BoysNoize. I remember there was a sticker of Venus put on the video.

Archived