Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Long Will Doja Cat Last?

RRR

Featured Posts

She seems featured on everything but she has that "one-hit wonder" quality to her

How long do you think she will last? :fatcat:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Lady Papa said:

"one-hit wonder"

Juicy

Say So

Boss Bitch

Streets

That's 4 :oprah:

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Juicy

Say So

Boss Bitch

Streets

That's 4 :oprah:

Yikes at the peaks of all of those except Say So...:saladga:...maybe she is Tik Tok famous, idk :huntyga:

MaryJaneHolland

She will last pretty long as she's the most versatile artist, musically and visually, since Gaga :applause:

This girl does a full 180, again - musically and visually, for every performance and she is just starting :applause:

LittleMonster20

Long hopefully. She’s super talented and versatile! One of my favorite new artists.

Both her albums have only good songs and I love her style. She’s amazing!

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Lady Papa said:

Yikes at the peaks of all of those except Say So...:saladga:...maybe she is Tik Tok famous, idk :huntyga:

Boss Bitch has 400M streams with 0 promo, so nice try. Longevity and consistency > peaks. Damn, a Lady Gaga fan should know that :yennefer:

Streets has been getting millions of streams daily for over a month now and peaked at #8 on the Global 200 chart, another try. A song from 2019. :yennefer:

I'm gonna give you Juicy, I guess.

1 minute ago, MillionReasons07 said:

She is not The Stalion Woman. 

Megan Thee Stallion, as much as I am NOT a fan, truly has hit after hit after hit, and extreme relevance... Doja, not so much :messga:

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Boss Bitch has 400M streams with 0 promo, so nice try. Longevity and consistency > peaks. Damn, a Lady Gaga fan should know that :yennefer:

Streets has been getting millions of streams daily for over a month now and peaked at #8 on the Global 200 chart, another try. A song from 2019. :yennefer:

I'm gonna give you Juicy, I guess.

Boss Bitch is a BOP, but it's not hard to get streams these days, especially when attached to a movie (even if the movie flopped)... I might have heard Boss Bitch a few times on a few memes :huntyga:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Boss Bitch is a BOP, but it's not hard to get streams these days, especially when attached to a movie (even if the movie flopped)... I might have heard Boss Bitch a few times on a few memes :huntyga:

No other song from that movie has that many streams. It goes:

Boss Bitch: 400M

Diamonds (by the "hit after hit" rapper Megan :rip:): 32M

:yennefer:

Edit: Wait, even Sway With Me has more streams than the Megan song, 33M :rip: 

Edit 2: Nope, Joke's On You - 39M. Still 360M streams difference :yennefer:

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

No other song from that movie has that many streams. It goes:

Boss Bitch: 400M

Diamonds (by the "hit after hit" rapper Megan :rip:): 32M

:yennefer:

Okay, but Megan has legitimate hits under her belt, not just a few views here and there... I'm not a Megan fan either, just saying :fatcat:

LittleMonster20
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She will last pretty long as she's the most versatile artist, musically and visually, since Gaga :applause:

This girl does a full 180, again - musically and visually, for every performance and she is just starting :applause:

I totally agree. At first I was like nah that’s too big but she definitely has potential to go on Gaga’s level regardless of her being a rapper too. If anything I think if Gaga and Nicki mixed into one artist together it’d be Doja!

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Lady Papa said:

Okay, but Megan has legitimate hits under her belt, not just a few views here and there... I'm not a Megan fan either, just saying :fatcat:

WAP which is a Cardi song and Savage. What else?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived