šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Long Will Doja Cat Last?

RRR

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

I give her 3 years tops before people start reffering to her as "That Say So Girl"Ā 

:gayhat:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Summerboi14
5 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

Megan Thee Stallion, as much as I am NOT a fan, truly has hit after hit after hit, and extreme relevance... Doja, not so much :messga:

Didn't her album flop hard?

Justin Drew Bieber

I think she hasnā€™t peaked yet. Idk how long sheā€™ll last but Iā€™m confident sheā€™ll release several more hits.

chromatic puzea
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Juicy

Say So

Boss Bitch

Streets

That's 4 :oprah:

i feel like cyber sex got pretty big too

that was the first thing i heard from doja and i fell in love instantly

do u like the jojo siwa song

PropaGaga
14 hours ago, BABYL0N said:

I enjoyed Streets and Juicy tbh and no doubts her songsĀ will definitely be remembered in the futureĀ because of theĀ TikTok trends, but letā€™s be real if you ask people if they know Doja Cat they hardly know who she is.Ā They somehow know the songs though just like it is with that girl that sings SupaLonely or Dance Monkey. She seems like she is aĀ hard working woman andĀ I feel like she always has something to deliverĀ but I also feel like she ruinsĀ it immediatelyĀ with her live streams and her relation to meme culture especially on Twitter and Instagram. The Dr. PukeĀ collabsĀ and the relationships to white supremacists also kinda ruined her reputation at some point...

Her activity online isĀ a big reason why she has the following she does. People like her, Lil Nas X, and Lizzo are the future. They understand the internet and found fame by creating their own viral moments when they were being overlooked.Ā Sheā€™s been streaming on some platform since 2013. Itā€™s not harming anything, especially when she canā€™t tour; itā€™s one of the only ways she can interact with her audience. As far as the white supremacy thing,Ā that has been debunked many times, but even if it were true, most people arenā€™t even aware or just donā€™t care.

River

9 hits :fatcat:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Danny Milk

if @AdminĀ could close thatĀ rihanna thread from the other day then they can also close this

Doja's a queen and she's only gonna get more popular once her third album drops, get used to it

I guess it doesn't really matter

• Admin locked this topic
Admin
3 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

if @AdminĀ could close thatĀ rihanna thread from the other day then they can also close this

Doja's a queen and she's only gonna get more popular once her third album drops, get used to it

Yeah I agree

Archived