šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Asghari is ready for kids with Britney Spearsi

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Gimme More
19 minutes ago, Economy said:

This literally means nothing tho. Its not easy to just "go after" a celebrity. How accessible do u think they are? And even if he has many celeb connections doesnt mean they woukd go after a relationship with him

Ā 

If he wanted anĀ oppurtunity to gold dig it doesnt make sense to turn it down just cuz theres other even richer celebs when theres no reason to assume he would be able to get them. He would take first chance he got

Ā 

Also i dont even necessairily think hes a goldigger, as i said above none of us can make assumptions about his motives one way or the other

Ā 

Im just saying there being other rich celebs is kinda a poor argument :sweat:

I disagree,Ā he works in the business and is extremely good looking, I don't think he'd find it hard to get with another celeb. He doesn't even need to be with another A-lister, literally even D-listers have access to more money than Britney does right now, she literally gets a small allowance.

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
20 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I disagree,Ā he works in the business and is extremely good looking, I don't think he'd find it hard to get with another celeb. He doesn't even need to be with another A-lister, literally even D-listers have access to more money than Britney does right now, she literally gets a small allowance.

I dont think its as easy as ur making it sound tho.

Ā 

U have to actually meet celebs, find one that is available and get into their social life of a usually busy schedule, get them interested etc

Ā 

Just cuz u are good looking and got connections doesnt mean its easy to get into a relationship with one just like that.Ā If u deny an oppurtunity you getĀ (assuming someone is indeedĀ a golddigger) theres no garantee they will necessairily manage to score that a second time

Ā 

So it would be risky for a goldigger to get together with someone like Britney Spears and ditch her to try and test his luck hed manage to get into a relationship with someone even more money... its a lot to give up with small chances of actually managing to score bigger

Ā 

Again i dont think Sam is necessairily a golddiger. Im saying if he was hypathetically i dont really buy your argument tbh

Agunimon
7 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Hes trying his hardest to get her out of the conservativeship so. He wants her to have access to her money badly for some reason.Ā 

Maybe because he cares about her and itā€™s her money?

ToxicHot

If Britney doesnā€™t want his kids.....

Ā 

.....Iā€™ll take them.Ā agnes.thumb.gif.4ab155a108254c3b48713489

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Bradley

Y'all judging Sam when you don't even know the man in person, I don't know what to say.

Nobody cares if you approve or not, and it's not your right to, it's Britney and Sam's decision to decide how they want to live their family life.

Archived