Sam Asghari is ready for kids with Britney Spearsi

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823
17 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Hes trying his hardest to get her out of the conservativeship so. He wants her to have access to her money badly for some reason.Ā 

"For some reason" lol

Maybe for her to be actually free?

He was silent - he's there for theĀ money and probably hasĀ a deal with herĀ father

He's speaking up - he wants her to get her money back and then steal it

Y'all are doing too much

Ā 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

myluis617
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

"For some reason" lol

Maybe for her to be actually free?

Ā 

Nah for the reasons of getting financial benefits. šŸ™ƒ

js4754394o9823
Just now, myluis617 said:

Nah for the reasons of getting financial benefits. šŸ™ƒ

And you know that from?

He, himself told you that or maybe someĀ insider from twitter?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Gimme More
18 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Hes trying his hardest to get her out of the conservativeship so. He wants her to have access to her money badly for some reason.Ā 

Not being funny but he could literally go to any other star that has more money, Britney has literally been drained by her team. She barely has as much money compared toĀ her peers. He could have easily have moved on, he's already got his title as 'Britney's boyfriend' but he's still here nearly 5 years later. I'm pretty sure he loves her.

I don't agree with your argument tbh, I don't like that people seem to find it hard to think someone canĀ love Britney. Us fans love Britney and most of us haven't even met her, so it's not hard to believe Sam loves her. She's such a sweetheart and so down to earth and Sam seems extremely humble and has a positive mindset too.

Fair enough if you think different, we all view things differently.

Ā 

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

24 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

He chose the wrong woman if he wanted her for money, she has no access to it.

He could have left her after the first year and moved on to someone who actually has access to their money, younger and actually wants to be in the spotlight.

If he wanted her for her money, he wouldn't beĀ there nearly 5 years later.

I respect you hold a different view though.

Britney seems really happy with him, Britney's kid have stated they really like him, Britney's friend and assistant Fe loves Sam, Britney's mom likes him. Sam is known for being down to earth and nice by others, he's very close with Gaga's manager Bobby too.

This!!!

I just hope she finds true happiness šŸ™šŸ» She deserves to be free and to be loved. ā¤ļøĀ 

Ā 

FameMonster01

I wouldnt say that his age is " a young dad", he would be like 28-30, thats kind of closer to normal

Young dad would be anywhere from 20-25

myluis617
9 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Not being funny but he could literally go to any other star that has more money, Britney has literally been drained by her team. She barely has as much money compared toĀ her peers. He could have easily have moved on, he's already got his title as 'Britney's boyfriend' but he's still here nearly 5 years later. I'm pretty sure he loves her.

I don't agree with your argument tbh, I don't like that people seem to find it hard to think someone canĀ love Britney. Us fans love Britney and most of us haven't even met her, so it's not hard to believe Sam loves her. She's such a sweetheart and so down to earth and Sam seems extremely humble and has a positive mindset too.

Ā 

Only time will tellĀ 

Economy
43 minutes ago, Jed said:

I just dont trustĀ him to not take advantage of her im sorry

Theres nothing to trust or not trust. None of us know him personally and even if we did ppl can be good actors (how many friends ppl have for many years manage to surprise/disapoint them?)

Ā 

None of us can truly say anything about him positive or negative as far as intentions tbh. Its on Britney to make these decisions and see things herself :shrug:

Gimme More
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

Only time will tellĀ 

Very true.

Nearly 5 years later and he's still by her side :)Ā 

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

Bonkers

most humans want to have children, I don't see why people jump to a conclusion that he's doing it for money.

The reason fewer people don't do it young is because they don'tĀ know how to financially do it, but they would if they could.

Sam & Britney not having that barrier is just a reality of their situation, it's rude and unnecessary to claim that he's in it for the money.Ā  And it doesn't really make sense in their case.Ā Ā 

And lastly, your honor, Britney is getting close to 40.Ā  Just because Sam's young doesn't do anything to make Britney young, so this is sort of the best window period they have to reproduce, if they're going to bring children into this awful, awful world.Ā Ā 

:vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Economy
12 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Ā 

This literally means nothing tho. Its not easy to just "go after" a celebrity. How accessible do u think they are? And even if he has many celeb connections doesnt mean they woukd go after a relationship with him

Ā 

If he wanted anĀ oppurtunity to gold dig it doesnt make sense to turn it down just cuz theres other even richer celebs when theres no reason to assume he would be able to get them. He would take first chance he got

Ā 

Also i dont even necessairily think hes a goldigger, as i said above none of us can make assumptions about his motives one way or the other

Ā 

Im just saying there being other rich celebs is kinda a poor argument :sweat:

Ziggy
39 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I mean it could just be the moral "I love this woman" reasonĀ :laughga:Ā but yeah always good to be sus around situations of women getting taken advantage of

Archived