Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicole Scherzinger & Thom Evans invite for a double date in London

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Usually simply posting a youtube link and pressing enter should embed it

When it doesnt its usually an annoying glitch that isnt allowing anything but the link to be posted. Its happened to me a few times before

It's weird, whenever I copy and paste a link directly into the text box, only the title of the page gets pasted, not the link itself. It might be a problem with my browser as I've had it with emails as well...

EDIT: it definitely has something to do with Edge's copy/paste settings.

IDGAF

Economy
2 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

It's weird, whenever I copy and paste a link directly into the text box, only the title of the page gets pasted, not the link itself. It might be a problem with my browser as I've had it with emails as well...

EDIT: it definitely has something to do with Edge's copy/paste settings.

I dunno. I suck with tech tbh. All i know is usually simply copying link works but for some reason sometimes it doesnt

Also i cant focus right now with Mariana screaming so loud at Pedro :messga:

lady siwa

does anyone else who watches RHOSLC think that her and jen look like literal sisters 

MonsterBall13
5 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Because she's the one who can actually sing 

Not true at all

Ashley’s woman up

Jessica’s show me

carmits fever or how far

AndrewGr
21 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Not true at all

Ashley’s woman up

Jessica’s show me

carmits fever or how far

Do you really want to talk about Ashley's singing voice? Really? Brace yourself

Nicole's vocals are out of this world and the rest of them are a mess, there's literally no debate over it.

HEARTSTOP
5 hours ago, Economy said:

I dunno. I suck with tech tbh. All i know is usually simply copying link works but for some reason sometimes it doesnt

Also i cant focus right now with Mariana screaming so loud at Pedro :messga:

:billie::billie::billie:

IDGAF

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Not true at all

Ashley’s woman up

Jessica’s show me

carmits fever or how far

Nicole is a vocalist. Those are just trying.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Admin
10 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

♦Catch COVID

This is funny

10 hours ago, LaLuna said:

♦Try really hard to ignore all the Botox in Nicole's face

This is not

Teletubby
9 hours ago, YoungWildCanadian said:

Thissss! And I don’t know why people get so offended that the others girls don’t sing as much. They are literally some of the best dancers in the world and they bring so much to the shows and music videos with their elite dancing. Nicole is an amazing vocalist but that’s what she brings to group, the other girls (who are currently part of the lineup) are world class dancers. They very much all work well together. 

Melody wasn't dancer, she said she came in as a vocalist
She released her EP 'LIONESS EYES' instead of joining reunion because she didn't want to be Nicole's dancer again.

Melody even said she was the weakest dancer:
They said we’re going to have Nicole do all of the recording, you’re going to have to learn and dance with the rest of these girls. For me, it really affected my confidence because I wasn’t using my best asset, and people were getting to know me for something that I didn’t do. And I was the weakest dancer. It was really challenging, it was tough."

When I was in the group, I was a kid…I’m primarily a vocalist. Nicole had been signed twice so it only made sense for her to sing the majority of the leads. But then, I kept being asked to wait my turn and it never came– and we only released two albums. So it’s this mistaken identity that I’ve kind of had to unravel. For me, there’s really nothing to go back to.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

LaLuna
6 hours ago, Admin said:

This is funny

This is not

Whatever. It was just a joke. Not funny? Okay. But I've seen a lot worse on this site.

Archived