Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

V festival 2009

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

DpHitch1992

I think i watch this gig a few times a month...What i would have done to be in that crowd! 

The vocals, atmosphere, fashion and pure buzz makes this one of the best gaga shows in my opinion. The fact she stands in one spot for the whole paparazzi set and just gives pure electric energy amazes me 10 years on.

It got me thinking that I really hope she headlines the pyramid stage one day at glastonbury and tbh, i think she will. She has a much bigger catalogue of songs now and even though she performed at glasto in 2009, its not the same as the evening slots on the pyramid stage which are usually broadcast live on the bbc and the main event. 

Anyway, time to watch this beast again ✌

Bolkins

I was in that crowd :staymad: it was the first time I ever saw her live, I wasn’t really a big Stan but god after that gig I never looked back 

DpHitch1992
1 minute ago, Bolkins said:

I was in that crowd :staymad: it was the first time I ever saw her live, I wasn’t really a big Stan but god after that gig I never looked back 

Wow im jealous! It must of been an amazing night to remember 🙂

Bolkins
1 minute ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Wow im jealous! It must of been an amazing night to remember 🙂

I was awesome, that version of Paparazzi with the break down at the end lives within my soul. Also, I went to see her on my own because my friends all flaked out and couldn’t be bothered, idiots!

DpHitch1992
1 minute ago, Bolkins said:

I was awesome, that version of Paparazzi with the break down at the end lives within my soul. Also, I went to see her on my own because my friends all flaked out and couldn’t be bothered, idiots!

Yes the breakdown at the end is amazing! Haha good on you for still going without your mates, i would have done the same! Looks like they missed out 

MonsterBall13

I loved her hairstyle here and how her pink lipstick rubbed off onto her mic 

And when she broke her shoe and threw it into the crowd 

I felt  like she was teasing the monster ball a bit here especially with the poker face arrangement 

DpHitch1992
1 minute ago, MonsterBall13 said:

I fslt like she was teasing the monster ball a bit here especially with the poker face arrangement 

Good point! Also the mirror walls in paparazzi remind me of it too

PxA limited

Some people will never understand why this tour in all it’s ‘simplicity’ can top sooome of her recent ones and why it is that important for Gaga’s opus and pop culture.

DpHitch1992
7 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

Some people will never understand why this tour in all it’s ‘simplicity’ can top sooome of her recent ones and why it is that important for Gaga’s opus and pop culture.

I totally agree! Sometimes 'less is more' is the way to do it and this is a great example 

PxA limited
4 hours ago, DpHitch1992 said:

I totally agree! Sometimes 'less is more' is the way to do it and this is a great example 

Yes. But not ‘Joanne - less is more’ 🤣

Archived