Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga still hate ‘Telephone’, song and video?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Agunimon

People saying she plays it live so she must like it. It’s a fan favorite for whatever reason and one of her biggest hits. Of course she’s going to play it live. Whether she likes the song or not. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

the version gaga with britney (britney hq vocals, other than the demo above)

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

People saying she plays it live so she must like it. It’s a fan favorite for whatever reason and one of her biggest hits. Of course she’s going to play it live. Whether she likes the song or not. 

Lady Gaga don't play by that rules. We all witnessed it all these times, that unless she actually wanted to do something, she won't do anything regardless of what her fans might feel.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Schizophonic

darkchild clearly didn’t want gaga sing the song in the beginning. gaga stated: “they wanted to give my songs to prettier girls” 

gaga also said at the time of ARTPOP that redone and djws were the only big record producer who did not try to sleep with her.

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Lady Gaga don't play by that rules. We all witnessed it all these times, that unless she actually wanted to do something, she won't do anything regardless of what her fans might feel.

I disagree, I think she feels very motivated by what her fans want. To a point that it can be detrimental.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I disagree, I think she feels very motivated by what her fans want. To a point that it can be detrimental.

Then explain all the shelved projects that fans are excited for, but never heard again after the plan was said initially. Or the shelved LG5 to pursue her own spiritual journey with Joanne instead.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

js4754394o9823
15 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Not really, she has enough hits to take one out if she doesn't like it. 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

HuffsAhoy
28 minutes ago, PMM said:

sponsors require songs on tours, maybe that's the case

or she knows that gays love this bop 

Are you serious?! I didnt know tour sponsors required artists to sing certain songs :oprah:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, soularpower said:

Wait, was it an absolute fever dream that Telephone was originally made for Britney and Gaga ended up with it and tweaked it? I’m reading the room and feeling that’s not the case but I swear I have been living with that as the reality of Telephone in my head all these years wtf

theres a recording of britney singing it too 

Regina George
59 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

What technical mistakes? 

(not asking in a shady way, I'm genuinely curious cause I never noticed them) 

44 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Full of technical mistakes? Which ones are you talking about and why you think the editing is bad?

There’s many mistakes in shots.. Gaga’s outfits are styled differently when they’re supposed to be the same between shots, few scenes are flipped horizontally for some reason, it’s too fast paced together, people around are standing in totally different positions from scene to scene.. IDK those just come to mind from my memory.. There was also a 3 minute video containing all the mistakes in it and it was removed in like 2013-14 for some reason.

LittleMonster20
30 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

darkchild clearly didn’t want gaga sing the song in the beginning. gaga stated: “they wanted to give my songs to prettier girls” 

gaga also said at the time of ARTPOP that redone and djws were the only big record producer who did not try to sleep with her.

Yikes, I hope she wasn’t the victim of any unwanted advances at these recording sessions. I think if this is true this could totally be part of the reason she looks back at this process so horribly.

FREEPALESTINE

if she performs it is probably because its one of the song shes known for? i think she doesnt really hate it i guess she just was a bot tortured at the time 

FREEPALESTINE
13 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

hate to say it, hope I don't sound insane but

I never liked Telephone, either.

tumblr_mbp9rcqMPf1rfduvxo1_250.gif

comon

Archived