Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Rain On Me win Best Pop Duo/Group Performance Grammy?

Bradley

Title  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Title

Featured Posts

Lucas

I hope but I don't think so. Exile has the most chances imo.
However, if both ROM and Exile lose to the other trashy songs I'll be very mad :toofunny:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S
9 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I hope so! But for the moment the only interesting thing this year is Poppy's performance. 

omg I didn't even know Poppy was performing? Definitely tuning in:enigma: Do we know what song she might perform?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Batwings

Exile and Dynamite are big competition, and I'm not gonna lie, Exile is one of my favorite songs from the past year. Of course, I will always root for Gaga, though.

Married the Night

If gaga isn’t attending I don’t see it happening, tbh. 

I wish ROM will win. I think Exile should win. I am interested to see Dynamite win. :crossed:

HuffsAhoy

Nope, she won't win any Grammy this year. This offensively tasteless awards show will throw every award at another undeserving "singer" with about as much talent as a rock.

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

The Z
51 minutes ago, julz said:

I am interested to see Dynamite win. :crossed:

Oh noooo omggggg I can't stand this song, it sounds like an annoying Christmas song that they forced down our throat all Fall long

Give them a couple awards if you want, but not for Dynamite :bradley:

RahrahWitch

I'd hope so but realistically no.

Sadly the Grammys like to award people in attendance and Gaga wont be there so that's a mark against Rain on Me.

Taylor used to be a Grammy Favorite and If she starts attending again I assume she'll be winning a lot.

Magui

I hope...but I think Taylor Swift is the most conscious answer regarding Grammys. 

The Z
9 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

The Grammys like to award people in attendance and Gaga wont be there so that's a mark against Rain on Me.

Taylor used to be a Grammy Favorite and If she starts attending again I assume she'll be winning a lot.

Honnestly I don't feel that way with the GRAMMYs, I feel that they award who they want even if they're not there (for instance Ed Sheeran in 2017)

The competence in this category is strong, but the correct answer is either ROM or exile. The only incorrect answer here is BTS. 

S0436

Looking at the nominees list, it will be Intentions that will be voted the winner 100%.

venuspop

I hope it does :triggered:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Archived