question

What is Rihanna's talent?

Zak

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

She (or he team does) picks really, really, really catchy songs.

Agreed she can't really sing, isn't a great performer, and can't write. But that's sorta why I love her. She oozes  an "I don't give a f***" attitude, which is super cool. And, of course, she's hot af. 

Exactly, she just does that bad bitch attitude because she has no talent. 

2 minutes ago, WhoDoWeHaveHere said:

nuff said

She still sounds like a goat. nuff said 

FfFfFfFF

Picking songs from what songwriters sent to her ( :poot: )..And I mean it, she kinda has the ear for catchy singles.

Nathaniel Arven
29 minutes ago, Zak said:

Exactly, she just does that bad bitch attitude because she has no talent. 

jealousy detected :kiss:

5 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

jealousy detected :kiss:

Jealous of who? I STAN TALENT NOT WRITING CAMPS

Lippoutou

Not this person being the embodiment of everything that's wrong with stan culture :saladga:

Focus

I have mixed feeling towards her tbh. She just sings demos written by indie artists for instant hits.

4 minutes ago, Stan KDA said:

I have mixed feeling towards her tbh. She just sings demos written by indie artists for instant hits.

You can literally find her all her demos on youtube. She should be ashamed of herself. 

Loyalty

Rihanna isn’t the typical artist in the music business, her interests from the start have been about expanding her brand and staying popular. In the nicest way possible, she was a plant. She never wrote her songs, instead she was given hit songs and hardly had any creative input in creating her image. Not being the best has also taken her far because as much as people complain about being generic, it has worked well for Rihanna. Her team focused on making her the cool hot girl and continued to bank off of that for years with the back to back album releases. On top of that Rihanna’s starred in movies and had clothing line deals etc... it’s plainly obvious that Rihanna has brilliantly played the part the industry would want an “artist” to play. Give up your creative control, stay trendy even though it’s basic and work work work for the money. 

She’s not talented, but she’s smart enough to go after the money instead. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived