• Last Reply
Stupid Oreo

What in the seancody is happening here

js4754394o9823

5th album... idk maybe after LG7

2020-3-17-46_11182_big.jpg

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Schizophonic

the first year of gaga’s career was so heavily world domination and penetration. she was on the news like no popstar in a long long time. everyone was talking about her, good and bad. (more bad to be honest)

at that time it was super weird to see a singer with a wig and outrageous costumes. people were kind of upset that she didn’t even tried to be as beautiful as possible and went with weird or interesting instead. 

i listened to the fame for more than a year and we thought that there would be no possible way to top what she did. but then came bad romance and people were like „wtf??? she can not say ra ra uh la la in a song, that does not make sense“ and we’re making jokes how childish ist was and how ugly she was in the video... and her moves ... 

then came tfm and totally changed the game for the whole industry 

so long answer short: tf and tfm is not one album and will never be only because they were released in a set later. 

and i am sorry for everyone who didn’t experience the first era because it was massive

numb the flame
6 hours ago, Zak said:

TFM is an EP/RE-release, not an album. You couldn't even buy the EP separately in any place except the U.S, Canada, and Japan. 

Lmao, when Gaga's contracts leaked last year I'm pretty sure (99% sure actually) it confirmed that TFM is LG2. Chromatica has LG6 plastered all over it so if TFM isn't LG2 then what is the other album that makes Chromatica LG6? You can actually buy the standard 8 track album pretty much everywhere besides the UK and most of Europe, I have an Australian edition which is the only physical copy that is explicit. 

SummerBoy223

Gaga has 6 studio albums

1. TF/M

2. BTW

3. ARTPOP

4. C2C

5. JOANNE

6. CHROMATICA

The next one is LG7, not LG5 :ladyhaha:

ToxicHot

:awkney:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

B2theRich33

LG5 ? Hmmm I’m thinking maybe October 21, 2016. But I could be wrong. It may suffer a leak though the week of release :-(

Married the Night

Argument as old as time. TFM is it’s own album according to Lady Gaga. Joanne who?

numb the flame
1 hour ago, B2theRich33 said:

LG5 ? Hmmm I’m thinking maybe October 21, 2016. But I could be wrong. It may suffer a leak though the week of release :-(

I heard a rumour that if you ask Alexa to play a preview of the album, it will. 

Arcanum

I thought "Who dug up this thread from 2015 again?".

Well... Let's say I really wish someone did comparing to what I actually saw. 

GIF by Productions Deferlantes

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived