Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When Will LG5 Be Released?

RRR

Featured Posts

Joshie S
2 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

LOOK,

JoAngela was released ONLY as a side project to boost credibility, along with Cheek to Cheek, and ASIB was for a movie. She only did these things to build anticipation and continue a successful POP career, her TRUE albums are listed in the OP...

200.gif

Joanne has "Lady Gaga" written all over it. You cannot deny that it was completely GAGA for Stefani to strip back the album on the outside, but make the most beautifuly complex music she has ever created. You cannot disregard the complete body of work that is JOANNE. 

Hence, the list is as followed

LG1 - The Fame
LG2 - The Fame Monster [a brand new complete body of work which Gaga considers a new album, therefore, it is a new album]
LG3 - Born This Way
LG4 - ARTPOP [also widely known in stan community as the 4th album curse since everyone says ARTPOP flopped (which it didn't)]
LG5 - JOANNE
LG6 - Chromatica [also used by Gaga's official promo of the album using LG6]

So we're waiting for LG7. Plz fix title immediately. 

200.gif

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
8 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

LOOK,

JoAngela was released ONLY as a side project to boost credibility, along with Cheek to Cheek, and ASIB was for a movie. She only did these things to build anticipation and continue a successful POP career, her TRUE albums are listed in the OP...

200.gif

LADY GAGA has always and forever done the opposite of what people expect from her for her next move.

Joanne is just one example of many of this, and she will continue to do so in the future.

Apparently you don't actually know or understand Gaga even remotely as well as you think you do. :oops:

ThisGuyTony

Your album list is wrong. LG4 is ARTPOP ACT II

LG5 is Chromatica. 

:bye: :bye:

7 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Joanne has "Lady Gaga" written all over it. You cannot deny that it was completely GAGA for Stefani to strip back the album on the outside, but make the most beautifuly complex music she has ever created. You cannot disregard the complete body of work that is JOANNE. 

Hence, the list is as followed

LG1 - The Fame
LG2 - The Fame Monster [a brand new complete body of work which Gaga considers a new album, therefore, it is a new album]
LG3 - Born This Way
LG4 - ARTPOP [also widely known in stan community as the 4th album curse since everyone says ARTPOP flopped (which it didn't)]
LG5 - JOANNE
LG6 - Chromatica [also used by Gaga's official promo of the album using LG6]

So we're waiting for LG7. Plz fix title immediately. 

TFM is an EP/RE-release, not an album. You couldn't even buy the EP separately in any place except the U.S, Canada, and Japan. 

HuffsAhoy
27 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

We will not stand for this erasure and will ACKNOWLEDGE the immaculateness that is Joanne :whitney:

Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover

Her third best album after Born This Way and Chromatica :applause:

I refuse to tolerate the Joanne erasure and disrespect thrown her way. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Runway
54 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

:oprah: Joanie project was a good preamble to ASIB album, both were released for her movie career and do not count.

Me when I’m on crack ⬆️

TimisaMonster

Ummm...where is TFM??? :what::grr:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Danny Milk

thought someone somehow bumped a thread from 2015/16 💀

I guess it doesn't really matter

PartySick
1 hour ago, Lady Papa said:

LOOK,

200.gif

You know trolling is illegal here, right? :oprah:

🖤

1 hour ago, Lady Papa said:

LOOK,

200.gif

LMFAOOOOOO. Not JoAngela 😭😭😭😭 I think you're right boo boo. She released those side projects to get the GP back. 

SpanishScheisse
3 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

LOOK,

200.gif

Joanne is more GAGA than Chromatica. I said what I said.GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Tinnitus15

Pls you should change the title When will LG7 will be released?if that’s it I think 2024

Archived