celeb

Meghan Markle's Suits co-star defends Meghan and drags Royal Family

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

The way British press and media attacks a pregnant woman of colour makes me so embarrassed to be British.

It's absolutely disgusting, yet Prince Andrew the MONSTER of Royal Family is barely mentioned - they are clearly using Meghan to deflect from all the sexual abuse allegations Prince Andrew is facing.

You are deluded if you say Meghan isn't being targeted based on her colour - she clearly is being treated differently because of the colour of her skin.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Debithius
8 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

The way British press and media attacks a pregnant woman of colour makes me so embarrassed to be British.

It's absolutely disgusting, yet Prince Andrew the MONSTER of Royal Family is barely mentioned - they are clearly using Meghan to deflect from all the sexual abuse allegations Prince Andrew is facing.

You are deluded if you say Meghan isn't being targeted based on her colour - she clearly is being treated differently because of the colour of her skin.

I thought she was white 

Gimme More
Just now, Debithius said:

I thought she was white 

If she was just white none of this would be happening.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

vyniildisk

his reply seems very calculated, almost professionally written by  PR team, almost...

Gimme More
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

his reply seems very calculated, almost professionally written by  PR team, almost...

STOP.

People are hating her mainly because she is a POC.

Disgusting double standards.

Markle-coverage-2.jpg

14-5e1dd0d3ed737__700.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-15_at_16.57.58.width-Meghan-Kate-Headlines-8.jpgbrand.jpg

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Debithius
11 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

STOP.

I really don't think that's the sole reason, or maybe it is. Just doesn't seem like it to me. They were even worse towards Diana. I just think that her being a poc is another subject but not a main reason. He broke the tradition and that's a big deal. Anyway, I never followed any of this as I never cared.

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I really don't think that's the sole reason, or maybe it is. Just doesn't seem like it to me. They were even worse towards Diana. I just think that her being a poc is another subject but not a main reason. He broke the tradition and that's a big deal. Anyway, I never followed any of this as I never cared.

Well i'm in the UK and seeing it first hand how they are treating her - it is VERY much about her race.

Exhibit a:

10 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

STOP.

Markle-coverage-2.jpg

14-5e1dd0d3ed737__700.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-15_at_16.57.58.width-Meghan-Kate-Headlines-8.jpgbrand.jpg

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Better Day

I, for one, and the media see right through her. 

Together You And I!

I find what shes doing so pathetic. Saying the RFamily tells lies bout her when we all know they cannot speak publicly and shes the one who created drama from day one with an agenda. i'm not team meghan at all. also the UK have other issues to deal with than her drama i'm sure during a pandemic

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

I, for one, and the media see right through her. 

And I see it for what it for what is actually is - racism :yennefer:

You're more than likely not a POC so you obviously wouldn't be able to see it from her view other POC's.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Better Day

Oh yeah, the express is absolute trash. Their main three heads is - weather, Diana and dementia. 

Together You And I!

Better Day
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

And I see it for what it for what is actually is - racism :yennefer:

You're more than likely not a POC so you obviously wouldn't be able to see it from her view other POC's.

It’s not racism. It’s just she’s did favours to get where she is. I’ve never trusted her. 

Together You And I!

vyniildisk
13 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

STOP.

Markle-coverage-2.jpg

i see your point i'm just saying that those tweets in the op sound very fabricated and fake. He take us trough all the story, pregnancy, wedding like he is reading us a fairytale. 

Archived