💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle's Suits co-star defends Meghan and drags Royal Family

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I find what shes doing so pathetic. Saying the RFamily tells lies bout her when we all know they cannot speak publicly and shes the one who created drama from day one with an agenda. i'm not team meghan at all. also the UK have other issues to deal with than her drama i'm sure during a pandemic

BS.

They are using Meghan to deflect from Prince Andrew's sexual abuse claims.

Absolutely disgusting.

I think people like you and others ATTACKING a pregnant woman is pathetic and disgusting. I bet most of the people that bash her are not a POC.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

BS.

Absolutely disgusting.

I think people like you and others ATTACKING a pregnant woman is pathetic and disgusting. I bet most of the people that bash her are not a POC.

I think it’s the tories trying to avert from their absolute failing - breaking the law and using this Meghan story to cover their scandalous record. 

Together You And I!

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

BS.

Absolutely disgusting.

I'm a POC and I don't think it's as simple as Meghan is mixed race. I will say one thing, because I'm not a biased person

-Royal family institution are not perfect, they cover up for a pedophile like Andrew, and made many mistakes with Lady Diana (they were ruthless with her, Lady Di is a white woman)

-Meghan & Harry were celebrated in the UK, and were adored by the british public, until they were criticized on the press for their actions (preaching about climate change then having private jets everywhere, making a docu that's supposed to highlight South Africa and instead act like whiney victims, inappropriate to say 'you need to thrive not survive' in a docu about peopl who have nothing at all and need help, or Meghan's way of asking Wimbledon staff to have empty seats near her, the same staff who said "she was a nightmare" etc etc...then also having a very expensive baby shower in NY with celebs everywhere..)

-When you are a public personality, the press will criticize you, it doesn't mean it's toxic, it comes with the territory

-I'd respect their departure if they didn't try to get their cake and eat it. If you wanna be independent, no more allowance from daddy Charles, get rid of all titles, do not attempt to make money off of it

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I think it’s the tories trying to avert from their absolute failing - breaking the law and using this Meghan story to cover their scandalous record. 

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I'm a POC and I don't think it's as simple as Meghan is mixed race. I will say one thing, because I'm not a biased person

-Royal family institution are not perfect, they cover up for a pedophile like Andrew, and made many mistakes with Lady Diana (they were ruthless with her, Lady Di is a white woman)

-Meghan & Harry were celebrated in the UK, and were adored by the british public, until they were criticized on the press for their actions (preaching about climate change then having private jets everywhere, making a docu that's supposed to highlight South Africa and instead act like whiney victims, inappropriate to say 'you need to thrive not survive' in a docu about peopl who have nothing at all and need help, or Meghan's way of asking Wimbledon staff to have empty seats near her, the same staff who said "she was a nightmare" etc etc...then also having a very expensive baby shower in NY with celebs everywhere..)

-When you are a public personality, the press will criticize you, it doesn't mean it's toxic, it comes with the territory

-I'd respect their departure if they didn't try to get their cake and eat it. If you wanna be independent, no more allowance from daddy Charles, get rid of all titles, do not attempt to make money off of it

I hope you're both proud of attacking a pregnant woman who is quite obviously being targeted because of the colour of her skin.

We'll agree to disagree, so we do not go in circles.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Just now, Gimme More said:

I hope you're both proud of attacking a pregnant woman who is quite obviously being targeted because of the colour of her skin.

We'll agree to disagree, so we do not go in circles.

Well I truly believe that with time you will see what's so off about these two. The Oprah interview is coming soon 

Many bring the factor of her being a woman of color, but then look what happened to Princess D. I don’t think she is dumb to not have known that she was marrying the Monarchy.

Rahrahbitchson
11 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

It’s not racism. It’s just she’s did favours to get where she is. I’ve never trusted her. 

Which favours? Spill the tea :reductive: cuz you seem like you know her in person :haroon:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

NFRatwell

Can someone tell me why this is still important? Didn’t they leave the family? Isn’t the family like extremely irrelevant now? What’s the use in all this talk? 

This is exactly like the Donald trump fiasco.

Are people really so stupid that they can't see what's in front of them? 

Everything people are judging her for, they have read in the tabloids. There are no facts, all biased nonsense.

They want privacy in their private lives and to be public figures for work. Now the media are calling them money hungry.

I am absolutely disgusted by the media surrounding her. She may be flawed, but we all are. Harry has his own mind. Let them live their lives.

Better Day
13 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Which favours? Spill the tea :reductive: cuz you seem like you know her in person :haroon:

From what I’ve heard she has done some naughty favours to directors to get where she is, that is how she got onto Suits. 

Together You And I!

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

From what I’ve heard she has done some naughty favours to directors to get where she is, that is how she got onto Suits. 

Yes and what you think and what you've 'heard' is obviously the truth - I can't.

You're disgusting, first you call her a slut and now you CONTINUE to slut shame her. Absolutely disgusting.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Can someone tell me why this is still important? Didn’t they leave the family? Isn’t the family like extremely irrelevant now? What’s the use in all this talk? 

They don't have anything else to talk about with media. 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Gimme More
Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

They don't have anything else to talk about with media. 

They could talk about the Queen's son being besties with Epstein but they use Meghan to distract everyone from that whole mess.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

They could talk about the Queen's son being besties with Epstein but they use Meghan to distract everyone from that whole mess.

she put herself in this place, she wouldn't even look at Harry if he wasn't prince

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Better Day
5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Yes and what you think and what you've 'heard' is obviously the truth - I can't.

You're disgusting, first you call her a slut and now you CONTINUE to slut shame her. Absolutely disgusting.

I apologised for calling her a ‘slut’. She literally cheated on her ex husband, she sent him her wedding ring through the post. 

Together You And I!

Archived