💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on collecting Gaga?

Featured Posts

I've been collecting Gaga items since 2017, it first started out with t-shirts, magazines and cd's then last year I got into vinyl's. I've pretty much got everything I wanted, including all her albums and 7" inch vinyls.

But what does everyone think about collecting Gaga/other artists physical music? It seems to have come back in trend just recently with artists releasing different vinyls with 4-5 different colours and editions and UO dropping coloured vinyls and cassettes of albums that are years old.

Also, what would you like to see get a physical release in the future? I'm so happy Chromatica is getting a sleeve and coloured vinyl but I'd like to see UO do a pink splatter one as well as The Remix getting a coloured vinyl.

numb the flame

I would like to see international stans stop being snubbed or getting the bare minimum when it comes to merch or releases (such as SL & ROM) being only on her US store. 

Schwerk

I understand it's a fun hobby for lots of people. Personally I'd rather spend the money on seeing Gaga perform live, sometimes abroad. I just love that more than any physical product. I do have a collection of Gaga's magazines that I alternate in a magazine display rack on the wall. I also have all the tour books and tshirts from every tour (apart from Joanne, which I'm still bummed about).

In general I've started to declutter my life. Sold a lot of Gaga things I acquired over the years that were just collecting dust. I'm still a massive vintage fashion lover and collector, but for the most part I like to spend my money on experiences rather than things.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Juanlittlem

I just started collecting recently and Ive got a lot of Chromatica merch and these new UO releases but Im dying to get MTN picture disc and lots of old vynils.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

mr.peter

I've been collecting Gaga memorabilia since 2008 its a fun hobby for me.

This thread used to be  more active:

Thats where all the hard core collectors can be found on here

Justin Drew Bieber

I still have brand new & sealed ROM and SL cassettes, cd’s and 7” discs :billie:

And I also bought the Changes box set which comes with... Yummy boxers

1-FFF806-D-2273-4-ACF-B348-0-C1-A9-F37-B

I love collecting CDs and vinyl. From Gaga I've been collecting since 2010, and later in 2017-2018 I started collecting from Britney and Taylor Swift. I find it a fun and a lovely hobby but in the last years it's been more difficult for us international fans since most CDs (talking about singles mostly, and target), and special vinyl edition (urban outfitters) gets way more expensive for us and sometimes unbuyable

Amidana

I've only been collecting vinyl for Gaga! Not much CDs although I have a few collectors items, like the Edited non foil ARTPOP, the ASIB CD boxset, and the chromatica boxset. I have every gaga Boxset there is for vinyl except for BTW Boxset and almost every Gaga records. I'm only missing Marry the Night 7", You and I 7", Applause 12", and other singles... The Remix and BTW the remixes :) also missing UO 2014 Joanne, ASIB silver 

GagaSine

I collect stuff from a lot of different artists I love but for Gaga it honestly doesn‘t seem as worth it/fun because she is so popular and so many collectibles of hers have insane prices even at initial release, like the Swarovski enigma ticket. But that is just my perspective as a low income person.

I do however own all of her albums on vinyl except for Cheek to Cheek, which will hopefully be reissued.

Reject False Icons

It’s not fun, everything is so expensive specially out of the US/UE. many people is hoarding for them, I wish it was less of us, but also many of the buyers are resellers :dom:

Schizophonic

since i was 9 or 10 years old, i was a fan of someone.... and i collected a lot of items. the artists i loved did. not really change, some came and went but some are still the same. i bought almost everything but now i have boxes of stuff in my flat.... i never really wanted to throw away anything because there are certain memories attached to it. 

but at the same time i stopped at some point because i just don’t know what to do with all that stuff. i could fill a whole room with cds, vhs, dvds and mc‘s. it’s almost 25 years of collecting stuff. 

when i moved a i decided to stop buying unnecessary stuff and items. i haven’t listened to any cd since 2004... it’s all digital since then. 

the only two cds i own by gaga are the signed chromatica and born this way, wich i bought the day i knew i would meet her and could get it signed. 

my advice: buy only stuff you really want and invest the rest of the money in personal experiences like concert tickets or traveling (when allowed)

Chromatica Island

I love collecting stuff as a hobby tbh

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

I really want the singles box set one day and the fame Japanese edition and blue letter version as well!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived