💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swifties dox and harass writer Carrie Courogen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A writer Carrie Courogen calls out the Taylor Swift for not speaking out about her toxic fans and became the victim of extreme harassment and doxing from some intense Swift stans.
Carrie Courogen is not a Ginny & Gerogia writer.

Unfortunately, Courogen is hardly the first person who has experienced the wrath of Swifties. This is something that consistently happens whenever Taylor speaks out against a person or organization. 
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Love her!

Expose them queen, and speak the facts we all know to be true.

Can't wait to see how Taylor plays the victim this time around and tries to make it misogyny and sexism again eventho it's a woman calling her out about the truth. :vegas:

HuffsAhoy

Gross behavior by these "fans". I mean, imagine being a grown adult and sending personal threats to someone over a joke on a TV show. Like I get it, I'd be upset too if this was Gaga but I have better things to do with my anger than harass a stranger. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Reginald

"Crows feet having, butter-faced b*tch who can't dye her hair correctly" :selena: 

I have second-hand embarrassment for Taylor. These people need to turn off the music, log off, and get a life. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

JazzGa

"Pop star standom is just MAGA in sequins." Iconic. Clock us queen :air:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Rj Barker

How embarrassing for Taylor haha, Stan twitter is and always has been the absolute pits. Garbage.

JazzGa

One of these people who have been harassed and doxxed needs to sue the pop star who the stans are doing all this in the name of.  That's the only way it'll get taken seriously. 

Justin Drew Bieber

This is one of the many reasons I don’t use Twitter anymore

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

One of these people who have been harassed and doxxed needs to sue the pop star who the stans are doing all this in the name of.  That's the only way it'll get taken seriously. 

That case would never stand in court. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

insight

History repeats itself. Swifties are on their way to steal the Liddo's top spot for toxic stan behavior.

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

That case would never stand in court. 

Probably not, but cases don't have to stand up in court in order to change the culture and conversation. (See: Trump election fraud)

If nobodies can sue Katy Perry for "copying" their Soundcloud rap, then why not this? 

HIM820
8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

That would never hold up in any court of law lol 

Archived