Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swifties dox and harass writer Carrie Courogen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

But yet the majority of her fans use a "feminist" standpoint to defend their idol to the death... choices. 

Mental illness innit luv 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I'm not gonna stand here and pretend that other fanbases are better... At the end of the day, there's not one pop star that has ever encouraged that kind of behavior. People are trash, and it's not Taylor Swift's fault.

FentyGa

honestly, sometimes a bit of harassment is necessary. the messages she’s getting lowkey send me:billie:

Christopher Rolas

Look how well the new Bee Hives has adapted to the circumstances. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Teletubby
2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

honestly, sometimes a bit of harassment is necessary.

No, it is not. This woman didn't deserve it for pointing out a big problem.
Taylor needed a few hours to find out about this Netflix joke on Twitter but can't see how terrible and toxic is her fanbase all the time on social media:smh:, few days ago they attacked John Mayer on TikTok for nothing and @The Child was right 

On 3/2/2021 at 10:24 PM, The Child said:

Taylor needs to put them in their places.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

DoremonLove
13 hours ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

This is ridiculous and a much bigger problem than the swifties. I've been a monster since 2009 and I've seen this shitty behaviour from us, arianators, katycats, the Behive and the barbs. This is not a swiftie issue, it's a stan issue, and I can't remember Gaga told us to be nicer to her competitors at the time (like Katy when she mentioned the mechanical horse). She made it worse.

Gaga actually did call us out on bullying ed sheeran so no. Lets not even compare gaga and taylor lol. Gaga never gaslights her fans to go and bully someone. By publicily calling out netflix and the show she gave full freedom to her fans to go and be vicious to the whole shows team.

How can anoyone not love gaga

gypsy101

makes more sense to call out the writer of the episode than the actress lmao

IllusionLover
16 hours ago, Magui said:

How the hell this people find personal information, phone numbers, emails... it's scary. 

The same way monsters find unreleased material to leak...

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Magui
29 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

The same way monsters find unreleased material to leak...

Probably. Something I also find wrong (although it doesn't scary me too much)...  Guess nobody is safe in the days and age of the internet, if someone's intentions is to get that info about you and put it out there or to use it for whatever purpose. And that to me is really scary.

HuffsAhoy
13 hours ago, spector said:

she explicitly referred to the line as “a stupid joke,” implying that she took it too seriously. well, when a joke ruins an extensive period of time in one’s life, gets the person constantly dragged and harassed online, in the media, and in reality, and invalidates their artistic merits, taking a joke/a line lightly, which now, in all probability, functions as a ptsd trigger in tay’s identity, is not all that simple, i’d argue. tay is speaking out and asserting female agency—that’s what bothers people, which, obviously, within a western patriarchal structure, operates unconsciously and, therefore, remains unacknowledged; instead, it is skewed and framed as “playing the victim.” she’s way too familiar with that narrative, as it was imposed on her for the longest time, and she’s at a point in her career where she can explicitly say: **** you, that’s just wrong. kudos to her.

If this joke impacted her that much maybe she should invest in seeing a mental health professional instead of soliciting pity. The fact is Taylor has always been a vile human and has done nothing but shame and drag women her entire career. Now add in her fake woke politics and it makes me want to vomit. She deserves everything thrown at her

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

MJHolland
3 hours ago, FentyGa said:

honestly, sometimes a bit of harassment is necessary. the messages she’s getting lowkey send me:billie:

I-..... just as bad as MAGA lmao 

18 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Love her!

Expose them queen, and speak the facts we all know to be true.

Can't wait to see how Taylor plays the victim this time around and tries to make it misogyny and sexism again eventho it's a woman calling her out about the truth. :vegas:

Ready for this fanbase to be held to task As well. Plenty of people here are no better

Archived