Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B deactivates Twitter amid backlash over doll release

Teletubby

Featured Posts

March34th
28 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

How MUCH MONEY does she really need?????

more! she deserves it!! i want her to buy a yacht something nice to treat herself she deserves it i think all women deserve yachts if you ask me, men do not <3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

So her fanbase is basically Gagas, I'm in both fanbases btw, nothing surprises me anymore.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

She recently released the bop known as up as well

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

PxA limited
1 hour ago, March34th said:

more! she deserves it!! i want her to buy a yacht something nice to treat herself she deserves it i think all women deserve yachts if you ask me, men do not <3

so after that is enough i presume?

elijahfan

Unfortunately, it's kinda symptomatic of the problems in the music industry right now.... Artists aren't making money from selling music anymore so they have to find all sorts of other ways if they want to get coins. Only thing is: people don't care :yennefer:

Rahrahbitchson

Leave her alone, she is working on a lot of SHE 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Quartz
7 hours ago, PEZ said:

(Sorry to make this about Gaga instead of Cardi but) Imagine how this site would reacts if Gaga straight-up deleted her social media instead of just being absent from it for stretches of time... total armageddon, and the finger-pointing would never end. Maybe we should collectively take a moment to be grateful she hasn't, with the way some fans speak @ her :green:

The Office Reaction GIF

And Cardi said it herself, it's a TON of pressure. Cardi, Gaga, they are not just BRANDS, they're PEOPLE. I am so so grateful Gaga hasn't done this yet. The constant demands can really take a toll on someone's mental health. People have a hard time getting out of bed because of the world, how much more with people who are always under scrutiny? I'm ready to be attacked by rabid fans again. IDC

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

MelbHawker

I’m fairly certain Cardi B would qualify as ‘rich’ without the release of this doll but.. go off I guess.

:laughga:

Agunimon

The difference that people keep ignoring is that Gaga has an established makeup brand that she doesn’t use to feed the fans but her business.

She doesn’t release Haus Labs makeup because the fans have too much pressure on her to release something. She releases it because it’s clearly a focus in her life that she is working on building.

Never has she expressed that she releases it for fans to have something. Her career has also paved her way being a primary force in fashion in the general public since she arrived on the scene.

Cardi releases a doll and expresses the fans asked for something and she can’t please everyone. Who in the world knows and is a fan of Cardi because she releases dolls?

Stop making stupid comparisons. 

12 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Didn't she release a song (lead single?) a few weeks ago? :derpga:  are her fans ok? 

You do realise this is how most people on this site reacted when stupid love was released.

FREEPALESTINE

i feel like musically we heard everything from her, she done what she was supposed to do, she not a visionnary or anything so lets just keep it to what it is

Archived