💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B deactivates Twitter amid backlash over doll release

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Runway

Phags need to stop living their lives through successful women. Get a hobby, suck a ****, get a job. Yikes 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT

Cardi JUST released the best song and video of her career lmao WHO is doing this to her 

nodandsmile

but she BEEN feeding them tho!? even without an album since IOP they got 948447722 singles and visuals we-

nodandsmile

some stans deserve to be treated the same way Rihanna does with Navy...

Obobo

I dont agree with how they bullied her but she should have kept quiet. also imagine if she released a new album with the doll along side? like how y'all bought Chromatica soaps and thongs no questions asked,

Suuus
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

To express themselves artistically, yes. Artistically through music and acting. Not some make-up brand. 

Art has many forms and you dont get to decide in what form she exspresses it

Ziggy
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well lets be real... how many people actually care about Haus Labs compared to how many care about music? :huntyga:

More than a doll, I imagine :laughga:

Ziggy
33 minutes ago, juede said:

I dont agree with how they bullied her but she should have kept quiet. also imagine if she released a new album with the doll along side? like how y'all bought Chromatica soaps and thongs no questions asked,

Tbh this made me think Gaga should have released a “plastic doll” to go with the album. With all the random stuff she merchandised, that one would have sold out FAST.

Suuus
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Being different is not releasing a quick cash grab beauty line which is exactly what many people are doing :huntyga:   Her personality and her art as musician is why we stan. Her being different and out of the box is why we stan. We don't stan her because we are so into make up or the way she looks. Though she looks amazing, but its not the reason why we are all here. 

Please speak for yourself 

hijadeputa

Poor sis she is just so Pressed Pressed Pressed Cardi don’t need no press

LaLuna

Cardi basically said what Gaga wishes she could say to her fans :vegas:

EDIT: So tired of people calling HL a cash grab. No one said sh*t when she released Fame and Eau de Gaga. I think Gaga is capable of making business decisions that are aligned with her ambitions, just because she releases stuff that isn't music or art doesn't mean she only cares about money and isn't an artist anymore. No one questioned Rihanna when she started Fenty Beauty, the girl hasn't released music in years, but somehow Gaga is the one getting all the hate for her business ventures that aren't related to music. So annoying :saladga:

ToxicHot

She’s got every right to feel annoyed. And I agree with what she said about how she works very hard and things take months to prepare for. But girl..... this behavior isn’t necessary. I mean, deactivating your socials? It makes you look weak. :billie:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

March34th

she spilled. fanbases are annoying af once they stop sticking to the memes and being funny on twitter. once they start demanding **** from artists is when they need to sit down and paint a picture, do some laundry, something to fill the time. they really think these BUISINESSWOMEN work for them?! insane! deranged!

Archived