💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian shares her thoughts on Framing Britney Spears

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

This all too 'me, me, me' but on a positive note hopefully some of her 200million+ instagram followers watch the documentary after seeing her story! The more people that see the documentary the better.

Everyone keeps ignoring the 'conservatorship' which is annoying :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, Edu said:

Aren't they like friends with Lou Taylor or something? :oprah:

Must be why she didn't mention the c-ship :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

vyniildisk

i love how immediatly made it about herself

well at least she posted about it, they have a massive platform

Kylie next please

Stef

I felt like I was reading a synopsis of her own documentary lol 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Why does she have to post a selfie including herself?? This woman just needs to be put in the trash where she belongs.

Regina George
12 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Why does she have to post a selfie including herself?? This woman just needs to be put in the trash where she belongs.

Y’all will always find something to complain about. Why wouldn’t she? She literally posted their selfie to show that she herself met her. 

OT even tho she didn’t mention conservatorship, she did mention the situation and the documentary which itself speaks about conservatorship. Everyone who sees it will know about what is happening to her now. This is great for the movement. First Dua and now Kim. Great publicity!

JazzGa

All the celebrities are acting like "the paparazzi being mean to Britney" is the important part of the story when it's not. Paparazzi culture is not like that anymore. The important part of the story is the conservatorship and control of a woman's finances, decisions, and medications by an alcoholic absentee father :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

All the celebrities are acting like "the paparazzi being mean to Britney" is the important part of the story when it's not. Paparazzi culture is not like that anymore. The important part of the story is the conservatorship and control of a woman's finances, decisions, and medications by an alcoholic absentee father :crossed:

they r just lazy

58 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Y’all will always find something to complain about. Why wouldn’t she? She literally posted their selfie to show that she herself met her. 

OT even tho she didn’t mention conservatorship, she did mention the situation and the documentary which itself speaks about conservatorship. Everyone who sees it will know about what is happening to her now. This is great for the movement. First Dua and now Kim. Great publicity!

There are other pictures of Britney to put on her story...she did the same thing with the Manchester bombings in 2017, the woman always finds a way to make things about herself.

Archived