💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga praises Lindsay Lohan's performance in "Liz and Dick"

ck105

Featured Posts

She's the only famous person I've seen that thought Lindsay Lohan did a good job in the fun. Everyone else I've seen commenting on Lindsay's performance thought she sucked.

I won't criticize Gaga if she legitimately believes Lohan did a good job. I mean even Sofia Coppola in "Godfather III" has a fan or two.

http://ca.omg.yahoo....-202245869.html

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well alright, but the people in the comments are most likely on the dug up lawn in front of their trailer home fapping in joy over the fact they finally went outside for the first time this year and saw that they still had their Christmas decorations up and don't have to do anything but go back inside and insult more talented people about not being talented when they can't even bother to get their asses off the bandwagon, shove their shriveled up brains back in their oversized heads and actually learn a thing or two about Gaga and pop music before pretending they deserve the right to a superiority complex because they love rock music and are all pissy about it having died out years ago and needlessly attack anybody that does music now just because they aren't a skeleton walking around on stage hooked up to life support in a senior citizen home rock concert while they drink and rejoice after having spent their whole year trying to afford the show by stealing other people's money

Morphine Prince

I think she is just being nice, but honestly, seeing the problems Lindsay Lohan has gone through, it wouldn't hurt to be a bit less harsh with the comments. I don't think personal and professional life should mix, but come on. It wouldn't hurt to not be so harsh.... just a thought. I'm glad Gaga is at least showing some support :)

I think she is just being nice, but honestly, seeing the problems Lindsay Lohan has gone through, it wouldn't hurt to be a bit less harsh with the comments. I don't think personal and professional life should mix, but come on. It wouldn't hurt to not be so harsh.... just a thought. I'm glad Gaga is at least showing some support :)

There is a part of me that does feel sorry for some of the things Lindsay has gone through. But the rest of me feels like a lot of mistakes are her fault and she could have prevented them. Being surrounded by sycophants, yes-men, opportunistic friends/family members, etc. can cloud her judgment and influence her negatively.

the only reason she befriends lilo is to explore the theme of the decay of blonde icons... doesn't she hate hanging out with celebrities and socialites?

TiredHooker55

Yes she was just being nice. Im sorry but if you saw the movie you would understand the comments. Lindsay was TERRIBLE. It's nice of Gaga to stick up for her but it was clearly a lie.

Well alright, but the people in the comments are most likely on the dug up lawn in front of their trailer home fapping in joy over the fact they finally went outside for the first time this year and saw that they still had their Christmas decorations up and don't have to do anything but go back inside and insult more talented people about not being talented when they can't even bother to get their asses off the bandwagon, shove their shriveled up brains back in their oversized heads and actually learn a thing or two about Gaga and pop music before pretending they deserve the right to a superiority complex because they love rock music and are all pissy about it having died out years ago and needlessly attack anybody that does music now just because they aren't a skeleton walking around on stage hooked up to life support in a senior citizen home rock concert while they drink and rejoice after having spent their whole year trying to afford the show by stealing other people's money

Feel better?

Yes she was just being nice. Im sorry but if you saw the movie you would understand the comments. Lindsay was TERRIBLE. It's nice of Gaga to stick up for her but it was clearly a lie.

Feel better?

I was joking :laughga:

Allison M

"know that at least one person believes in you"

y34mN.jpg

:) she's such a sweetie. Haven't seen it, but at least Gaga is being nice.

Archived