đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga praises Lindsay Lohan's performance in "Liz and Dick"

ck105

Featured Posts

Mister G

Part of the problem is that Lindsay spiraling out of control with her career and personal life i.e. the d--g use, the legal battles, the constant problems with law enforcement, have left a bad taste in most people's mouths. Yes it was nice Gaga defended her, but at the end of the day that doesn't change the fact that Lindsay Lohan is still a hot mess. Every week it's something different with her. She surrounds herself with nothing but negative energy and then sits there and acts like it's everyone else's fault but her own. AND for the record, this is Yahoo folks. Since when have Yahoo members ever been nice to Gaga??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imasugarush

I think they were referring to the fact that her portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor was terrible. She did not come off as Elizabeth Taylor in the film whatsoever. Not necessarily that she was not "good enough", even though she truly isn't a good enough actress to play Elizabeth Taylor.

Thank you, that is exactally what I meant.

well i don't hear anyone a--lyzing liz taylor's performance of a black queen, so....Xpixx.jpg

Her performance has been a--lyzed many times in things called.. reviews :sick: . Unless you misunderstood...the discussion was not about her appearance or acting skills. It was about how she did not act like how Taylor was.

misanthrope

Part of the problem is that Lindsay spiraling out of control with her career and personal life i.e. the d--g use, the legal battles, the constant problems with law enforcement, have left a bad taste in most people's mouths. Yes it was nice Gaga defended her, but at the end of the day that doesn't change the fact that Lindsay Lohan is still a hot tranny mess. Every week it's something different with her. She surrounds herself with nothing but negative energy and then sits there and acts like it's everyone else's fault but her own. AND for the record, this is Yahoo folks. Since when have Yahoo members ever been nice to Gaga??

What some people don't seem to realize is that her spiraling out of control has been the only reason shes remained in the spotlight. It's her being a mess that intrigues people. If she were to take her career seriously she wouldn't be famous anymore and I think she realizes this which is why she revels in being stupid, otherwise she'd just be another D-list actress starring in terrible films (like Liz & Dick and Labor Pains).

Mister G

What some people don't seem to realize is that her spiraling out of control has been the only reason shes remained in the spotlight. It's her being a mess that intrigues people. If she were to take her career seriously she wouldn't be famous anymore and I think she realizes this which is why she revels in being stupid, otherwise she'd just be another D-list actress starring in terrible films (like Liz & Dick and Labor Pains).

True Tea

elijahfan

True. I mean her opinion is obviously biased.

Generally speaking: have you ever heard Gaga openly talking **** about anyone? She's always been very respectful to other people, and other artists, even Madonna.

misanthrope

True Tea

People romanticize her and have seemed to truly make themselves believe she'd be a respectable actress if she stopped getting into trouble. I always thought her acting skills were genuinely ho hum :shrug: But thats just me lol

Mister G

People romanticize her and have seemed to truly make themselves believe she'd be a respectable actress if she stopped getting into trouble. I always thought her acting skills were genuinely ho hum :shrug: But thats just me lol

You are on fire spilling that tea tonight :-)

the only reason she befriends lilo is to explore the theme of the decay of blonde icons... doesn't she hate hanging out with celebrities and socialites?

Or maybe they're just friends? :wtf:

Archived