RAMROD

"know that at least one person believes in you"

y34mN.jpg

:clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

y34mN.jpg

Fu.ck yeah. :clap:

I would also like to add that Lindsay Lohan was one of the few celebrities who publicly praised Born This Way. Gaga must appreciate her on a personal level. You guys should cut the bull**** already, she's a human being.

I kinda, sorta, liked it. :flop: But then again, I've been a fan of Lindsey since Parent Trap. Anything she does now, to me, is gold.

y34mN.jpg

:dead:

Man, can't GaGa ever just be genuine? Befriending someone going through hardship just to study them for your new album is cruel. No sane or even slightly decent person would do that. They are friends. GaGa probably enjoyed the film, it is possible. Just because a vocal minority pans something doesn't mean everyone who likes it is fake.

Elizabeth

I don't see why I've seen so many people (esp. on Twitter) have such a problem with Gaga being friendly with Lindsay...

That was nice of Gaga to say that :)

typical of Gaga to be such a supportive and loyal friend - - but in actuality the movie was a horror show - totally UNwatchable imo.

However, the problem w/ the movie wasn't just LiLo's performance - the whole thing sucked. The writing, the concept - & of course, the casting. Plenty of actresses who could have played the part, but few that would have brought in the millions of viewers as Lindsey did.

The movie keeps airing on Lifetime - - please 1x was enough!

pink sushi

Well did we expect Gaga to be a b---h to her? :usrs: Gaga is always sweet to everyone. :flutter:

Even though I'm not exactly thrilled at them being friends..... :wtf: .....It was nice of Gaga to be supportive.

Man, can't GaGa ever just be genuine? Befriending someone going through hardship just to study them for your new album is cruel. No sane or even slightly decent person would do that. They are friends. GaGa probably enjoyed the film, it is possible. Just because a vocal minority pans something doesn't mean everyone who likes it is fake.

I'm confused about what you're saying. At first you say Gaga is using Lindsay to study her (she isn't, but whatever), and then you defend Gaga and imply the friendship is genuine. Am I missing out on sarcasm or something?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Well alright, but the people in the comments are most likely on the dug up lawn in front of their trailer home fapping in joy over the fact they finally went outside for the first time this year and saw that they still had their Christmas decorations up and don't have to do anything but go back inside and insult more talented people about not being talented when they can't even bother to get their asses off the bandwagon, shove their shriveled up brains back in their oversized heads and actually learn a thing or two about Gaga and pop music before pretending they deserve the right to a superiority complex because they love rock music and are all pissy about it having died out years ago and needlessly attack anybody that does music now just because they aren't a skeleton walking around on stage hooked up to life support in a senior citizen home rock concert while they drink and rejoice after having spent their whole year trying to afford the show by stealing other people's money

Honey, periods r ur friend. :hug:

:laughga:

Lindsay Lohan :gaga:

Lady Palutena

Well I didn't watch it because I had to sit through "Marrying The Game" whoever that is. :roll: (Little sister can be a b---h with the livingroom TV and she's "the baby")

But a friend of mine did see it and she liked Lindsay's performance and said it was good, she's very prudish about TV and stuff so I'll go with her and GaGa on this one.

the only reason she befriends lilo is to explore the theme of the decay of blonde icons... doesn't she hate hanging out with celebrities and socialites?

I don't think so, I know I've heard her say Hollywood is full of the most fake people in the business and she doesn't meet many celebrities that she likes but I've never heard her say she hates hanging out with them. If so, ContradictGa strikes again :derpga:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Archived