• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

I want a whole Gaga era directed by Klein, music videos and photoshoots :nooo:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Awakened M

Serving plastic doll:bradley:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

IWantYourLove

The way I drew pictures like this as a kid and still do now for my college work :ladyhaha:

in all seriousness, I don’t see Doja, but my gOD it’s beautiful

Born This Way

I love Jason Ebeyer's art. I definitely can't post his work here but go look at his twitter. He also did a very erotic picture of the puppet from the Saw movies :air:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

This is amazing! It reminds me of Gaga's paper magazine shoot, I wonder why she hasn't been on the cover of V this year/last year? I guess she must of severed her relationship with them after the allegations against Gan.

Guest Adarsh
7 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

This is amazing! It reminds me of Gaga's paper magazine shoot, I wonder why she hasn't been on the cover of V this year/last year? I guess she must of severed her relationship with them after the allegations against Gan.

They’re literally family, she’s not severing her relationship with Stephen lol she’s on the cover almost every year, sometimes even twice a year. Maybe she’s saving it for Gucci.

Just now, Adarsh said:

They’re literally family, she’s not severing her relationship with Stephen lol she’s on the cover almost every year, sometimes even twice a year. Maybe she’s saving it for Gucci.

Well Bobby did like a post on Insta about the allegations about him, I don't know I just thought she would've been on the cover by now.

Butters Stotch

WOW!!! This is incredible!!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived