MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

inactive user

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• RAMROD

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need that damn cover FINALLY

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice: If you have a local record store or one within reason

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy 

vpez

I don't understand why they didn't released this vinyl in the frist place, why would you make those other versions (that aren't nearly as iconic as the original cover, if you have a something like that to show off?!

But it might be overpriced as f**k so I probably won't be able to get it.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.
inactive user
Just now, vpez said:

I don't understand why they didn't released this vinyl in the frist place, why would you make those other versions (that aren't nearly as iconic as the original cover, if you have a something like that to show off?!

But it might be overpriced as f**k so I probably won't be able to get it.

I think at most it will be £50 

account no longer in use
vpez
Just now, numb the flame said:

I think at most it will be £50 

50 would still be a lot of money for me, but still okay. 
I think the shipping and the exclusivity will be the problem in my chase.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.
  • Like 1
inactive user
1 minute ago, vpez said:

50 would still be a lot of money for me, but still okay. 
I think the shipping and the exclusivity will be the problem in my chase.

£50 is a lot and even I can't try and justify more than £30 for an LP especially considering it's just 1 LP. 

account no longer in use
  • Like 3
kukuryku666

4 month till rsd and im already scared of not finding one xD

*no this comment is not meant to be rude, no i'm not angry. just autistic with no social skills, thanks for understanding :)
  • Like 5
Miss Dolly

The Vinyl was such a wasted opportunity. They could of had the vinyl split into 4 section, with each one representing each Chromatica act, with the last act possibly being remixes or something. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
PIMSKI

I mean I need to have it to complete the vinyl collection (also got the 2 ROM vinyls & SL vinyl)

EvuIdfyWEAYhNCc?format=jpg&name=large

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
Live To Tell

all the online stores for RSD are gonna crash when this drops wbk

• Like 1

On RSD, the participating stores will sell this in their brick and mortar stores first and foremost then will put the leftover online. The demand for this is going to be most likely big so it's best to physically buy this to maximise your chance of securing a copy.

TLDR: get this from one of your participating local record stores!

Edited by Joji
  • Like 1
MessyTop

Any info on how many copies are getting pressed? 
also yellow vinyl? A bit random for the Chromatica asthetic 

• Like 2
Just now, MessyTop said:

Any info on how many copies are getting pressed? 
also yellow vinyl? A bit random for the Chromatica asthetic 

No info yet whatsoever. Since it's a popular album, probably will be limited to between 5-10k copies worldwide. 

inactive user
12 minutes ago, Live To Tell said:

i wonder how much it will cost?? hopefully not that expensive

I doubt more than £50 because it's a 1 disc LP it would make no sense to charge any higher than that. 

account no longer in use
Batwings

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice:

If you have a local record store or one within reasonable traveling distance, try to get in good with them. Make conversation with the people who work there (bonus points if it's the owner). See what their policy is for RSD shopping. Record stores have super strict guidelines they have to follow for RSD, but they do have a little bit of leeway with what they can do. For instance, my local record store will take requests in advance if you let the owner know what releases you want, but he's not allowed to hold them for you, so you have to be there to buy them. 

Also, and I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: get there long before they open. This is a very popular event for vinyl collectors, and I have been to RSD events where there was a line of 50+ people an hour before the store opened. 

If you don't get the releases you want, don't freak out or have a meltdown. Many record stores will put their remaining RSD stock online the day after. (They're not allowed to do it on the day of, but after that, they can do what they want.)

Also, if you want a bit of reassurance, the vast majority of people who show up for RSD are classic rock fans, and most of them probably will have little interest in a Lady Gaga release. I'm usually able to get whatever pop releases I want fairly easily at these events.  

I hope this helps! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5