💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCJbOSMEJz/

This account is generally very trust worthy with their posts. 

EDIT: Gaga released the Born This Way and Applause 12" picture discs as RSD exclusives. Born This Way was limited to 5000 copies and Applause was limited to 2000 copies (I'm unsure if it was worldwide or not but it probably is 2000 worldwide) RSD is being spread across two days in the UK (12 June and 17 July 2021)

EDIT 2: International stans cancel your hype train, the admin of LGN just posted "FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US Export." I just love being an international stan

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Okay, sooo...

Are RSD vinyls sold online too, or only IN stores

And how can I buy one in Poland :saladga:

It's generally only in independently owned record stores, you can check your local participating record store online. 

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

It's generally only in independently owned record stores, you can check your local participating record store online. 

Yeah I just checked it.

I'll have to go to another city for it xD oh well

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

franminervini

"There's a new commercial colour vinyl in picture sleeve coming out after this RSD exclusive" they answered in the comments!

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

js4754394o9823
Just now, franminervini said:

"There's a new commercial colour vinyl in picture sleeve coming out after this RSD exclusive" they answered in the comments!

Maybe OU one

numb the flame
Just now, franminervini said:

What does that mean exactly? Does that mean there will also be a gatefold on say black 180g vinyl?

numb the flame
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

Maybe OU one

UO exclusives need to be international. It needs to be an "indie record store" exclusive release so us international stans aren't paying $50 shipping and customs. 

js4754394o9823
17 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

What does that mean exactly? Does that mean there will also be a gatefold on say black 180g vinyl?

Yes, a black vinyl (propably) in gatefold picture sleeve, sold online with shipping, not only in stores like the RSD one

RAMROD

YASSSS!! This RSD, I'll get some vinyls! :woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Propably another coloured vinyl in gatefold picture sleeve but sold online with shipping, not only in stores like the RSD one

Honestly, I'm okay with that especially if I can't get my hands on the RSD release. 

RAMROD

Just checked the participating stores in my area, and LMAO, we got more than a dozen stores around. Lucky us. :sis:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Aloe said:

Took them long enough 

Will contact your local store(s)? :oprah:

Archived