🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

inactive user

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah what if afentis is one of the admins :huntyga:

Oh my god :saladga: imagine 

• LMAO 2
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• RAMROD

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need that damn cover FINALLY

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice: If you have a local record store or one within reason

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy 

RAMROD

I've been busy calling and e-mailing every single stores in my area all this morning :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ PSYCHŌƧØCIAL (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
smitherz

ughh I live in Los Angeles there’s so many gays here it’ll be so hard to get 😭

• LMAO 1
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i should get a vynil record player just to show off, they look cool

You do not really play these particular RSD vinyl, gurl. It's strictly for collecting since it's only pressed in super limited number. Even unwrapping the seal is already too much, unless you got another copy that you can keep in mint condition. :bradley:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
kiwimane

I'm gonna mask up and camp out once I find which of the three shops within walking distance of me have it :classy:

• Like 1
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, smitherz said:

ughh I live in Los Angeles there’s so many gays here it’ll be so hard to get 😭

Also still gonna dealing with scalpers who will buy these vinyls for profit. 

• Love 1
vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You do not really play these particular RSD vinyl, gurl. It's strictly for collecting since it's only pressed in super limited number. Even unwrapping the seal is already too much, unless you got another copy that you can keep in mint condition. :bradley:

i never play by the rules :sis:

• YAAAS 5
Batwings
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Update: I’m hearing from the vinyl insiders they are expecting 10k copies of the pressing for RSD. That’s good news, the more copies the better. 

This is GREAT news. Some RSD releases are limited to like, 1000-2000 copies, but with 10k, it should be pretty easy to snag. 

Grigio Guy

I know it’s probably crazy to even speak, but do you think this means the Chromatica Era is getting a Revival??

The art of failure is interpretant of what I meant to say
  • YAAAS 1
Grigio Guy
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I collect these as my hobby to listen to and enjoy though! I never plan on selling these lol.

The art of failure is interpretant of what I meant to say
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
bluemonkey

Do you think eventually they would just release a standard gatefold without the extra stuff? Its probably gonna be expensive so hoping maybe they’ll release a gatefold version from Urbanoutfitters or something. 

GagaSine
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I open/listen to all my RSD releases and I have many of them :sis:

• YAAAS 1
inactive user
9 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Do you think eventually they would just release a standard gatefold without the extra stuff? Its probably gonna be expensive so hoping maybe they’ll release a gatefold version from Urbanoutfitters or something. 

Lady Gaga Now have confirmed there will be a black vinyl in a gatefold sleeve released later on down the line. 

account no longer in use
  • Like 1
gypsy Hero
18 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I open/listen to all my RSD releases and I have many of them :sis:

Same haha. 
My bf got me Robyns repressing last year, suuuuper happy about that since you can’t get most of the original pressings they release for RSD. Little surprised they release Chromatica for it tbh, usually they take „older“ records.. 

the lovely Robyn: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnADYSooZAkkwuomsKXCt

• YAAAS 1