other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

inactive user

Featured Posts

Pop Art
10 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

It is basically random in terms of which store receives what, if your local shops don’t order it they won’t get it, but even if they do order it they might not get it because of the limited stock. Some stores will post a list on their social media what they received the night before RSD or morning of.

I see...so would it be wise to maybe call each of them in my area the day before to see if they will be having it in stock or would that be dumb? Again, never participated in RSD before so this is all new to me sorry. :ohno:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• RAMROD

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need that damn cover FINALLY

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice: If you have a local record store or one within reason

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy 

GagaSine
14 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Are these gonna be available in the US? 

Yes, the website has a list of participating stores. I recommend calling/e-mailing them and asking them to order it. 

Sine From Above

Will it be online? I'm really happy about this! I'm gonna need to get a bigger box for my Gaga vinyls :ladyhaha: not gonna lie I do wish it was a pink vinyl, I hate yellow :saladga:

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
  • Like 2
GagaSine
7 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I see...so would it be wise to maybe call each of them in my area the day before to see if they will be having it in stock or would that be dumb? Again, never participated in RSD before so this is all new to me sorry. :ohno:

Well first you should check the website and see which stores are participating, go there/call and ask if they could try ordering the Chromatica release for RSD. And then if they don’t post their stock on social media i definitely recommend calling the day before or day of if you don’t want to go in person to check. 

Also the official website says this:

”As they did last year for the three RSD Drops, stores will be handling sales and store procedures in the way they determine to be right for themselves and their community and that may mean something different than you're used to. We recommend you check in with your local record stores --join their email lists, follow them on social media-- so you're as in the loop as possible.”

Edited by GagaSine
  • Like 1
GagaSine
Just now, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Will it be online? I'm really happy about this! I'm gonna need to get a bigger box for my Gaga vinyls :ladyhaha: not gonna lie I do wish it was a pink vinyl, I hate yellow :saladga:

The point of Record Store Day is to support local record stores so it will initially be in stores only.

chromatic puzea

28 page LP size booklet + 40 page fanzine???

I feel like i'm the only one freaking tf out about this

hard to even fathom which parts you should believe
  • YAAAS 4
Sine From Above
4 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

The point of Record Store Day is to support local record stores so it will initially be in stores only.

There are literally no record stores near me :messga: 

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
  • Sad 1
Sine From Above
2 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

28 page LP size booklet + 40 page fanzine???

I feel like i'm the only one freaking tf out about this

I'd imagine theres gonna be artwork by fans and maybe some new behind the scenes images? 

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
  • Love 1
Gaga Lazuli
19 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Yes, the website has a list of participating stores. I recommend calling/e-mailing them and asking them to order it. 

Thank you!!!! 

Little Monsters Torture Me
RAMROD
39 minutes ago, littleboyblue said:

How much do these usually go for? Might be my first vinyl purchase. The 20-page booklet and the fanzine is a NEED. (But I hope they do these for CDs because I'm not much of a viny collector)

Prices are vary. But it will be normal Vinyl price on the most part. The 2020 RSD releses goes as low as £7 and as high as £50, and didn't go higher than that. Thw Britney's Oops...! one was sold for £30 initially.

But it is the scarcity of it that will be your struggle. There are only certain number of copies that will be spread to all record stores around the world. Not impossible a store didn't even carry it even if participating, or just get 2-10 copies max. 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ U AZZHOLE! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1
Dadru

Can anyone clarify me if it will be only US? Bc RSD also has stores in The Netherlands, so I’ll know if I should even make the effort to contact them...

inactive user
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

The best Gaga album cover and super limited and expensive. :air: Let us gays just get a standard LP to go with our collection pls.

There will be a standard gatefold release later on as confirmed by Lady Gaga Now. 

5 minutes ago, Dadru said:

Can anyone clarify me if it will be only US? Bc RSD also has stores in The Netherlands, so I’ll know if I should even make the effort to contact them...

RSD is worldwide. 

account no longer in use
inactive user
11 minutes ago, omagaga said:

this  will include a 6 tracks ep

said who?

account no longer in use
  • Thanks 1
Tinnitus15
18 minutes ago, omagaga said:

this  will include a 6 tracks ep

No it won’t Gaga now confirmed no new tracks on it