Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
Just now, PropaGaga said:

This was always the plan as far as I’m aware. Bobby told me last year when I first asked about a proper version of the vinyl that it was coming, but not anytime soon. He allowed me to confirm this at the time bra she people were spending their money on getting their own printed, which can be expensive.

The way you know more:fatcat:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• numb the flame

• RAMROD

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need that damn cover FINALLY

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice: If you have a local record store or one within reason

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy 

Steccazero
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

This was always the plan as far as I’m aware. Bobby told me last year when I first asked about a proper version of the vinyl that it was coming, but not anytime soon. He allowed me to confirm this at the time bc people were spending their money on getting their own printed, which can be expensive.

thanks for the info!! I'll try anything to find this yellow one! 

Do you have any more info on Chromatica that you can share? We need hope ihih

pls get into this ***uettery
  • Like 1
numb the flame
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Blake said:

Urban Outfitters has a UK store as well as an Australian store. So it isn't that hard to get their exclusives at all. :toofunny:

Gaga's UO exclusive vinyl have all been exclusive to the North American and Australian UO website, it is that hard to get their exclusives if you're an international Gaga fan as we often buy them with other Monsters to reduce shipping costs per person. 

6 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

This was always the plan as far as I’m aware. Bobby told me last year when I first asked about a proper version of the vinyl that it was coming, but not anytime soon. He allowed me to confirm this at the time bc people were spending their money on getting their own printed, which can be expensive.

Hmm, it seems a little confusing but I'll take what we can get when we can get it. Maybe I just wish there was a little more clarity from her team with everything. Thank you for taking the time to explain :kara:

Edited by numb the flame
all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator
  • Like 3
PropaGaga
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga's UO exclusive vinyl have all been exclusive to the North American and Australian UO website, it is that hard to get their exclusives if you're an international Gaga fan as we often buy them with other Monsters to reduce shipping costs per person. 

Hmm, it seems a little confusing but I'll take what we can get when we can get it. Maybe I just wish there was a little more clarity from her team with everything. Thank you for taking the time to explain :kara:

I think it makes sense when you consider this era was supposed to be something else and this likely would have been something to celebrate the one year anniversary (which it still technically is)

numb the flame

I think it makes sense when you consider this era was supposed to be something else and this likely would have been something to celebrate the one year anniversary (which it still technically is)

Yeah it makes sense in the context of an anniversary edition, do you know if we will get any other reissues of the album?

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator
PropaGaga
Just now, numb the flame said:

Yeah it makes sense in the context of an anniversary edition, do you know if we will get any other reissues of the album?

No idea.

numb the flame

No idea.

Oh, well thanks again for explaining what you do know :kara:

fantafentisea

Expect the last single with this release and the tour cancellation, unfortunately. There will be a livestreamed show though.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, yellowvinyl said:

Expect the last single with this release and the tour cancellation, unfortunately. There will be a livestreamed show though.

Afentis reloaded is here 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5
numb the flame
8 minutes ago, yellowvinyl said:

OH HERE WE GOOOOO

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
Tinnitus15
Just now, numb the flame said:

OH HERE WE GOOOOO

Afentis the ep dropping today

• LMAO 3
numb the flame

@PartySick gorl check @yellowvinyl IP address if it's afentis reloaded

• LMAO 1
numb the flame

@Admin lock registrations again and keep them locked for longer than two minutes this time I beg you

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, yellowvinyl said:

Stop.

There will be no single. RSD is annual event and hundreds vinyl titles are included in this event. 

rsd_drops_2021.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
numb the flame
Just now, RAMROD said:

Stop.

There will be no single. RSD is annual event and hundreds vinyl titles are included in this event. 

rsd_drops_2021.jpg

gorl it's afentis ban the account and please ask admin to lock registrations for longer than two minutes this time I beg you

• LMAO 1