other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

inactive user

Featured Posts

PIMSKI
15 hours ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I'd imagine theres gonna be artwork by fans and maybe some new behind the scenes images? 

All those Adobe artworks probably 😬

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• RAMROD

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need that damn cover FINALLY

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice: If you have a local record store or one within reason

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy 

bluemonkey
14 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Lady Gaga Now have confirmed there will be a black vinyl in a gatefold sleeve released later on down the line. 

That’s good to hear, makes it affordable for fans that can’t get this edition...people like me :laughga:

kukuryku666
13 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

That’s good to hear, makes it affordable for fans that can’t get this edition...people like me :laughga:

It would probably be around the same price

You just need to go to a store for the yellow one and be here early, that's the only difference

Ack1234
12 hours ago, numb the flame said:

don't forget to collect your pink Oreo packaging because food dye is banned internationally! :saladga: yes i'm frustrated because international stans always get either left out or the bare minimum ignore me. 

The pink Oreos are available in the U.K. yes I paid a lot but there not banned .it is a legit store .

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

The pink Oreos are available in the U.K. yes I paid a lot but there not banned .it is a legit store .

The store just probably imported from US. Must be one of those stores that sells international foods and snacks?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ K R U M P I N G (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Ack1234

Will these be available online or is it just stores ? Ive emailed a couple of stores near me but had no response yet . I’m in the U.K. .

RAMROD
Just now, Ack1234 said:

Will these be available online or is it just stores ? Ive emailed a couple of stores near me but had no response yet . I’m in the U.K. .

In store only. The point of record store day is to make people enjoy the experience to visit and doing business at record store again. Most records sold that one day are usually selling out. But in case they got some left, they can sell it on their website or whatever, but do not count on this.

Stores cannot response much right now cos they have not receive information on which records that will be sold. Try it again closer to the time. Also follow their social media and subscribe  to their newsletters.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ K R U M P I N G (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
inactive user
56 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

they're imported from the US so the smallest pack is £5 with the biggest £10, it's a lot when the biggest pack is $4 

4 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

My local store said it's too early to know because RSD haven't released official lists yet. 

account no longer in use
  • Thanks 1
Juanlittlem

My local store doesnt know if they'll arrive here :messga: They told me "We order lots of albums but RSD is like a raffle, you get some of the orders you make and others you dont" 

inactive user
30 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

My local store doesnt know if they'll arrive here :messga: They told me "We order lots of albums but RSD is like a raffle, you get some of the orders you make and others you dont" 

Yeah that's the "problem" with RSD. They could order 200 albums to only receive 50 albums to sell and of those 50 albums they could receive only 5 copies of each. They're not guaranteed every album that they order and we're not guaranteed a copy of the album that we want whether it's due to the store not receiving any stock of the album we want or the album we want selling out before you can even get inside the store.  

account no longer in use
Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Yeah that's the "problem" with RSD. They could order 200 albums to only receive 50 albums to sell and of those 50 albums they could receive only 5 copies of each. They're not guaranteed every album that they order and we're not guaranteed a copy of the album that we want whether it's due to the store not receiving any stock of the album we want or the album we want selling out before you can even get inside the store.  

Im so concerned since I live in such a small place and only one store is taking part on the RSD and we always get sh*t when it comes to merch.

Hopefully if the store gets some copies I know Ill be able to get one 'cause there not that many monsters here.

• Like 1
Live To Tell
On 3/5/2021 at 2:30 PM, Batwings said:

(They're not allowed to do it on the day of, but after that, they can do what they want.)

they were on their on the day this year

cdparky
1 hour ago, Live To Tell said:

they were on their on the day this year

2020 was different for obvious reasons. Some stores were open for in person sales, others weren't. The compromise was everything either left from the stores who had opened, or those who weren't open at all, went on sale online at 6pm on the day.

Previous years there has been a 7 day wait for online sales. For 2021 I'd guess it will work more like 2020.

• Thanks 1