Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!


numb the flame

Featured Posts

Pop Art

I wonder what the fanzine will include...I don't recall them ever asking for fan artwork or anything? Unless they just use the work from the Adobe competition maybe. :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
5 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I wonder what the fanzine will include...I don't recall them ever asking for fan artwork or anything? Unless they just use the work from the Adobe competition maybe. :rip:

I don't think the fanzine would be like a proper fanzine made by fans but just something made to look like a fanzine by interscope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame

admin of LGN said "FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US export" which means the price will basically double for international stans. I just love being an international stan it's great. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

admin of LGN said "FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US export" which means the price will basically double for international stans. I just love being an international stan it's great. 

As always we get nothing or we have to pay lot to get something :cryga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

As always we get nothing or we have to pay lot to get something :cryga:

don't forget to collect your pink Oreo packaging because food dye is banned internationally! :saladga: yes i'm frustrated because international stans always get either left out or the bare minimum ignore me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Papergangstuh
8 hours ago, PIMSKI said:

I mean I need to have it to complete the vinyl collection (also got the 2 ROM vinyls & SL vinyl)

EvuIdfyWEAYhNCc?format=jpg&name=large

Is the top left the milky one?

Link to post
Share on other sites
PropaGaga

The vinyl account has removed their post at the request of RSD reps, as it was way too early for info like this to be released. Official RSD list should be out at the end of April.

Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

The vinyl account has removed their post at the request of RSD reps, as it was way too early for info like this to be released. Official RSD list should be out at the end of April.

Do you know if what the admin of LGN said is true regarding the vinyl being US exclusive?

Link to post
Share on other sites
PropaGaga
Just now, numb the flame said:

Do you know if what the admin of LGN said is true regarding the vinyl being US exclusive?

The vinyl account said earlier that it was being pressed in the US and then shipped overseas, but it's not a US exclusive release. It'll be available at participating stores worldwide.

Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
Just now, PropaGaga said:

The vinyl account said earlier that it was being pressed in the US and then shipped overseas, but it's not a US exclusive release. It'll be available at participating stores worldwide.

Hmm, Matt said "FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US Export."

Link to post
Share on other sites
PropaGaga
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Hmm, Matt said "FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US Export."

So, yeah: pressed in the US and sent to other countries.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...