MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

New Chromatica vinyl for Record Store Day!

inactive user

Featured Posts

Pop Art

I wonder what the fanzine will include...I don't recall them ever asking for fan artwork or anything? Unless they just use the work from the Adobe competition maybe. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• RAMROD

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need that damn cover FINALLY

I've been a RSD fan and shopper since the second RSD event, and if you want to increase your chances of getting the vinyl, here is my advice: If you have a local record store or one within reason

I respect ur take but a lot of us don't collect for value but to have and enjoy 

inactive user
5 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I wonder what the fanzine will include...I don't recall them ever asking for fan artwork or anything? Unless they just use the work from the Adobe competition maybe. :rip:

I don't think the fanzine would be like a proper fanzine made by fans but just something made to look like a fanzine by interscope. 

account no longer in use
  • Like 1
inactive user

admin of LGN said "FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US export" which means the price will basically double for international stans. I just love being an international stan it's great. 

account no longer in use
  • Sad 5
Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

admin of LGN said "FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US export" which means the price will basically double for international stans. I just love being an international stan it's great. 

As always we get nothing or we have to pay lot to get something :cryga:

• Sad 1
inactive user
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

As always we get nothing or we have to pay lot to get something :cryga:

don't forget to collect your pink Oreo packaging because food dye is banned internationally! :saladga: yes i'm frustrated because international stans always get either left out or the bare minimum ignore me. 

account no longer in use
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Papergangstuh
8 hours ago, PIMSKI said:

I mean I need to have it to complete the vinyl collection (also got the 2 ROM vinyls & SL vinyl)

EvuIdfyWEAYhNCc?format=jpg&name=large

Is the top left the milky one?

inactive user
1 minute ago, Papergangstuh said:

Is the top left the milky one?

yeah, it is. 

account no longer in use
PropaGaga

The vinyl account has removed their post at the request of RSD reps, as it was way too early for info like this to be released. Official RSD list should be out at the end of April.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
inactive user
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

The vinyl account has removed their post at the request of RSD reps, as it was way too early for info like this to be released. Official RSD list should be out at the end of April.

Do you know if what the admin of LGN said is true regarding the vinyl being US exclusive?

account no longer in use
PropaGaga
Just now, numb the flame said:

Do you know if what the admin of LGN said is true regarding the vinyl being US exclusive?

The vinyl account said earlier that it was being pressed in the US and then shipped overseas, but it's not a US exclusive release. It'll be available at participating stores worldwide.

inactive user
Just now, PropaGaga said:

The vinyl account said earlier that it was being pressed in the US and then shipped overseas, but it's not a US exclusive release. It'll be available at participating stores worldwide.

Hmm, Matt said "FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US Export."

account no longer in use
PropaGaga
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Hmm, Matt said "FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US Export."

So, yeah: pressed in the US and sent to other countries.