💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

First look at the Gaga x OREO limited edition tote bag

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Not me thinking they were finally coming to Brazil because the text was in Portuguese... I’m happy for the Portuguese stans, though. They usually never get anything. :selena:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Regina George

I know majority of you will disagree with me (and I don’t care) but I am honestly kinda tired of word “kindness” getting thrown everywhere when it comes to Gaga. Gives me impression I’m in middle school. 

vyniildisk

for a hot secon i read FOREO the skin care gadgets 

my heart skip a bit but now i am where we started again 

MJHolland

Red? Why the heck is it red.... I would love this in another color but work! 

JINNOCIDE
30 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I know majority of you will disagree with me (and I don’t care) but I am honestly kinda tired of word “kindness” getting thrown everywhere when it comes to Gaga. Gives me impression I’m in middle school. 

Honestly, with what I've been reading so far here and other places when it comes to empathy and being respectul towards others, we need kindness more than ever.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Agunimon
30 minutes ago, Regina George said:

literally same. setting herself up to become the next Ellen.

vyniildisk
41 minutes ago, Regina George said:

i agree, there are ways to promote empathy and solidarity without the need to shove it everywhere. 

it starting to feel like 1984 where words have the exact opposite meaning

JRCF29

me showing up to the Fenway merch stand thinking its Joanne World Tour with Oreo tote in hand

Wiener Dog Dachshund GIF by beangoods 

Don't Call Me Gaga

C1trus
13 hours ago, Regina George said:

Gaga once said:

“I feel that my rebellion in life is to be kind to almost an annoyance to people."

giphy.gif

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived