Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Alice (90s Club/Art Mix)

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Pop Art

πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœ 𝚊 πšŒπš•πšžπš‹ πš–πš’πš‘ πšπš›πš˜πš– π™²πš‘πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπšπš’πšŒπšŠ. 〄 βš”οΈ πŸ’“

Β 

QueenChromatix

i still waiting for the moment when i'll be able to dance to chromatica in a gay club... i haven't been in one since late 2019, wow... :saladga:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Pop Art
10 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

i still waiting for the moment when i'll be able to dance to chromatica in a gay club... i haven't been in one since late 2019, wow... :saladga:

Tell me about it sis, dancing to Alice inΒ a gay club would truly be a religious experience.Β :cryga:

QueenChromatix
Just now, Pop Art said:

Tell me about it sis, dancing to Alice inΒ a gay club would truly be a religious experience.Β :cryga:

i still prefer other tracks, but hell yeah - anything that is chromatica-related in a gay club - bring it on! i'll take it!

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Pop Art
1 minute ago, polishmonster said:

i still prefer other tracks, but hell yeah - anything that is chromatica-related in a gay club - bring it on! i'll take it!

I'm manifesting a Chromatica night for every gay club in the world in 2022 it's true it's true.

Pop Art
10 hours ago, Hunty1 said:

I looove this.Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, SOLRWAVE said:

Loving the additional drums, great job!

Thank you! 😍 πŸ₯Ί 😭

Chromatica Island

This is good!

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidπŸ³β€βš§

Pop Art
On 3/9/2021 at 7:01 PM, Monsterabriel said:

This is good!

Thank you! :heart:

Anderson123

I like this mix, doesn't go over the top with the instrumental and just adds a nice spice to it like something you'd hear at a club. Great job!

Pop Art
On 3/11/2021 at 9:15 AM, Anderson123 said:

I like this mix, doesn't go over the top with the instrumental and just adds a nice spice to it like something you'd hear at a club. Great job!

Thanks! That's exactly what I was going for β€” something that's noticeably different but not too much, so it stays true to the original song. :)

Archived