Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele is officially a free woman

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Adele and ex-husband Simon Konecki finalized their divorce nearly two years after they announced their decision to separate.

A judge signed off on the settlement on Thursday, March 4, meaning Adele, 32, and Konecki, 46, are officially divorced. 

Adele and her former husband submitted a judgement packet last month, but it was not signed by the judge until now.

In the packet, filed by the Grammy Award winner, the pair opted to determine rights to community property and debts through mediation. Adele and her ex represented themselves in the case.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JoeMo

Glad it’s over and she can draw a line under the last few years. Hope she’s okay :heart:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, MillionReasons07 said:

I don't know why it takes so long to be divorced. 

Because the state is inhearantly anti-divorce. The long period is on purpose to discourage people from getting it. The state can't outright ban divorce, because it would make their intentions obviously clear. But they can make the process as inconvenient and annoying as they possibly can.

It's the same for transitioning in the UK for example: You purposefully get shortlisted for a psychiatric appointment where doctor decides whether you're a "true trans" or not. You often have to wait 2 years or more for that appointment until you're finally allowed to start your transition, in order to discourage as many people from transitioning as they can. 

Xoxo Adriana
12 minutes ago, MillionReasons07 said:

millions of couples be divorcing babe

judge Lynn can only bang her hammer so many times

77Wb.gif

bionic
11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Because the state is inhearantly anti-divorce. The long period is on purpose to discourage people from getting it. The state can't outright ban divorce, because it would make their intentions obviously clear. But they can make the process as inconvenient and annoying as they possibly can.

It's the same for transitioning in the UK for example: You purposefully get shortlisted for a psychiatric appointment where doctor decides whether you're a "true trans" or not. You often have to wait 2 years or more for that appointment until you're finally allowed to start your transition, in order to discourage as many people from transitioning as they can. 

Given the nature of transitioning I would expect it to take a certain amount of time.

Divorce should be quicker. 6 months at most 

buy bionic

Mikolaj
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

marriage and transitioning are pretty serious. tho i am very sorry for everyone who has to go trough a transitioning, i think there is a good reason behind it. you now how many people would transition back and forth depending on their mood every now and then if it was that easy? it would take away the integrity of everyone who really is a transsexual. 

i see it a similar way with marriage, but it’s your own fault if you marry for the wrong reasons or don’t really mean it. 

how many couples would be already in their 20. marriage if they could do that just like that.

Where do I start :awkney:

Do you really think people would just go and pick up a new sex like bread at the supermarket?

Marriages fall apart for a whole bunch of reasons many of which don't become apparent until years into it.

I don't think you've ever been in a similar situation or can empathise with people who go through this stuff

Lumiere

She's still something if she don't got a man. She's a Free Woma-ehn.

Spoiler

ok I kinda want Adele to belt Free Woman's second post-chorus

1 hour ago, MillionReasons07 said:

I don't know about other countries, but here in Germany it's tons of paperwork to go through and all the finances you have to clarify so it took my parents also around two years from breaking up to be fully divorced. 
Knowing that Adele has a whole lot of money that might also be a reason why they had to discuss a lot. 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Kattys
49 minutes ago, Mikolaj said:

Where do I start :awkney:

Do you really think people would just go and pick up a new sex like bread at the supermarket?

Marriages fall apart for a whole bunch of reasons many of which don't become apparent until years into it.

I don't think you've ever been in a similar situation or can empathise with people who go through this stuff

There is a medical reason for this, please, experts know what they're doing.

There are a lot of people who fall from the process, especially young children. Good diagnosis takes time.

Sarah H

Not all divorces take so long. It depends how much there is to sort out. My brother and his wife got their divorce over with in about 4 or 5 months. 

Archived