💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello took a ‘racial healing session’

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Chic

This is one of the most proactive things I’ve seen a celebrity do about a controversy :shrug:

Agunimon

People will still always find a reason behind someone's motives for doing something like that. "She didn't do this organically!" things like that. Shame. Imagine living a life where you hold on to so much bad energy and hatred.

rasclautmangos
3 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Racial healing session or in another words, to stop your brain from thinking that black people are inferior, and then you proudly boast it to people that this very difficult therapy was the process of your beautiful "healing" and "growth" as a human being, so people can call you brave & u can finally sell your dub pop songs in peace

It's completely bullshyt, but it sounds good at least to people who don't know any better. Great PR move. 

TEANUS

Good for her for actually saying a step that she’s taking rather than just apologizing and blah blah I see how my words could have offended blah blah. 

People force these celebrities to make forced apologies (often for years old actions/ words) and wonder why they sound like forced BS :toofunny: 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Jose P
2 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

If Gaga came out with this ya'll would be eating it up. But since it's a "desperate and trashy top 10 hit chasing" woman like Camilla it's cringe and an excuse to sell more. :yennefer:

Literally every comment except one is positive tho? 

Archived