Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello took a ‘racial healing session’

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

How bad was it that you have to take a racial healing session :wtfga:

Hottie Detector

In her defense, nobody is born as woke as people are now. It's always easy to judge and point to others but she learned and informed herself and that's more than most people do. 

:kiss:

MoonIight

At least she knows what she's done in the past is wrong and tries to better herself and get more educated, unlike other famous people. :shrug:

bionic

Sounds like a good thing? :laughga: A weird name but she took steps to change her behavior

buy bionic

Racial healing session or in another words, to stop your brain from thinking that black people are inferior, and then you proudly boast it to people that this very difficult therapy was the process of your beautiful "healing" and "growth" as a human being, so people can call you brave & u can finally sell your dub pop songs in peace

weed

Good, I'm sure more people would benefit from those

StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Racial healing session or in another words, to stop your brain from thinking that black people are inferior, and then you proudly boast it to people that this very difficult therapy was the process of your beautiful "healing" and "growth" as a human being, so people can call you brave & u can finally sell your dub pop songs in peace

You sound upset that you’re running out of legitimate reasons to cyberbully Camila 

Helxig

I mean it all sounds very strange... but at the end of the day you have to give people props for actually trying to change and better themselves. We have to allow people space to grow and improve

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

HuffsAhoy

If Gaga came out with this ya'll would be eating it up. But since it's a "desperate and trashy top 10 hit chasing" woman like Camilla it's cringe and an excuse to sell more. :yennefer:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

RahrahWitch

That's a whole lot better than a PR apology and going back to normal like a lot of people. She actively is trying to be better and I appreciate that.

codymonster

Proud of her! She got ripped to shreds online for this, so I’m glad she chose to learn from her mistakes and strive to be better. Hopefully people forgive her and move on. Cancel culture is good in that it holds people accountable, but bad because it also tends to be ruthless and unforgiving. Growth and change needs to be acknowledged and respected!! 

Regina George

Good for her for taking actual actions and not just apologizing and moving on.. I am not a fan of her personally but this is great! 

Archived