💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bebe calls Gaga "Greatest Woman Of Our Time"

Varys

Featured Posts

Varys
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

And since I know it's a public forum, I accept your opinion of me, without telling you "why dont u keep it yourself" even tho you are commenting on me personally and I comment about pop culture. But you do you, and I do me.  If you can't handle my comments in the future, honestly just add me to your ignore list not saying it to sound sassy or bitter, but please don't think I will change my opinions and not post because you don't like to read it. :shrug:

Since this is a public forum I want to read all the comments and since your comments aren’t really problematic but just miserable and bitter I will keep reading them and not put you on my ignore list :enigma:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy

Now if only some people on this forum would learn to praise Gaga like this instead of taking every available chance to criticize her like a bunch of trolls.  

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

29 minutes ago, Varys said:

Since this is a public forum I want to read all the comments and since your comments aren’t really problematic but just miserable and bitter I will keep reading them and not put you on my ignore list :enigma:

Fair enough

Runway
5 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

What a weird statement to make, buttlicker vibes

Girl who hurt you.

OT: As she should, stream sacrifice gays

Between this and her new boppy single, "Sacrifice" inspired by 90s freestyle house, we are left no choice but to simply stan. :whitney:

TheFame Monster
6 minutes ago, Zeth said:

Between this and her new boppy single, "Sacrifice" inspired by 90s freestyle house, we are left no choice but to simply stan. :whitney:

It’s produced by Burns!!

TheFame Monster

The negativity in here. I don’t get it. People choose to Stan artists like Cardi B for being messy, but then if an artist like Bebe Rexha is occasionally messy they display hate towards her. Make up your mind or let the music do it

4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

It’s produced by Burns!!

No wonder why it's so good! I'm not the hugest fan of her music, but I've been obsessed with this single. I'm very excited for the album! 

Chromatica Island

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

GagaSine
20 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Oh. I thought this was gonna be Bebe Zahara Benet

I came here literally to say this :deadbanana: idk who Bebe rexha is lol

Archived