performance

Ava Max - Kings & Queens (amfAR 2021)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

JusKeepBreathin

That was great. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DenDenTired

I genuinely don’t get her, she has a slightly above average voice; otherwise generic 

shoful

Wow this is so good! When she’s not dancing her vocals legit sound like the studio versions! I was kinda tired of this song now but this made me excited again!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
15 hours ago, Dennnis said:

I genuinely don’t get her, she has a slightly above average voice; otherwise generic 

I love how people run into her threads to trash her :bradley:

Like okay she has an above average voice (most pop stars don’t even have that). Is it that much of a Shocker that people just like her music..? It’s catchy and fun to dance to. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

TheFame Monster
15 hours ago, Dennnis said:

Insert “Lady Gaga” in place of “her”, change the date posted to 2009 and have some perspective. 

Mocchi

I always thought she had good songs but something was missing... But could it be that she gained confidence or something recently? Cause I see some sparkling that I didn't see months ago

Runway
41 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Insert “Lady Gaga” in place of “her”, change the date posted to 2009 and have some perspective. 

Gaga was already an A list celebrity with Grammy nominations and several smash hits (not just relegated to small European countries) so your analogy is flawed :bear:

Cavadour

I love Ava. She' s so full of herself. In a good way ! :kiss:

Great voice. Love her growl. :pawsup:

Great electro mix. Bit short.  :woot:

Beautiful green tulipa dress, goddess!:woohoo:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

TheFame Monster
2 hours ago, Runway said:

Gaga was already an A list celebrity with Grammy nominations and several smash hits (not just relegated to small European countries) so your analogy is flawed :bear:

Talking about the general public who don’t know who has Grammys. Up until 2015 a lot of the general public didn’t think Gaga was talented, but just weird.  Look at the post I quoted and you can see it has nothing to do with being an “A list” celebrity. 

Magic Mike

she is amazing. she sings like an opera pop princess. i just wished the songs and politics were a bit above the generic label of pharma serotonin. but i’ll be forever stanning Ava

Archived