Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Me when i ask for a scholarship

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Cameltoe Chariot

How is that lying about his employment? It’s a valid loophole and at least he WANTS the vaccine and is wearing a mask.

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

How is that lying about his employment? It’s a valid loophole and at least he WANTS the vaccine and is wearing a mask.

I agree.

It's not like in Florida when two people dressed up as old ladies and got the first dose. :saladga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HEARTSTOP
9 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Good for him but you know he just wants to vaccine to get on with his life ignoring the existence of the pandemic. I bet he's one of those "it's ok, I'm on prep" gays.

But you're right, at least he's being kinda responsible now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked him up and he keeps making bareback videos with different (sometimes multiple) people during a pandemic, he's definitely one of those gays lol

IDGAF

JusKeepBreathin
27 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Good for him but you know he just wants to vaccine to get on with his life ignoring the existence of the pandemic. I bet he's one of those "it's ok, I'm on prep" gays.

But you're right, at least he's being kinda responsible now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked him up and he keeps making bareback videos with different (sometimes multiple) people during a pandemic, he's definitely one of those gays lol

I mean do we slut shame people on here or not. If he's on Prep he's not spreading HIV. And I get that there are other diseases but straight people have been spreading those diseases for centuries. So what type of gay shame are we applying to him? Honestly I would like to know.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

34 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Meanwhile senile and elderly people still can have trouble getting those appointments

edengowon
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

Meanwhile senile and elderly people still can have trouble getting those appointments

blame the system, not people doing legal things.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ELECTROHEART
11 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I mean do we slut shame people on here or not. If he's on Prep he's not spreading HIV. And I get that there are other diseases but straight people have been spreading those diseases for centuries. So what type of gay shame are we applying to him? Honestly I would like to know.

He's not spreading HIV but yes other diseases and one of them can be Covid19 bc has been doing bareback with other people during a pandemic, you can get Covid even if you use condoms during s3x with stranges yes, but I think it is not "5lut shame" is just his "Covidiot" attitud like... Dula Peepa traveling and going to parties during pandemic. There's a million ways to be a S1ut during a pandemic sis :sis:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Cameltoe Chariot
11 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

not people defending this 

Not you swooping in to announce your superiority with a hit and run comment :billie:

RAMROD

That is so not right. The entitlement in this is so overbearing :triggered:

A lot of actual Uber drivers can be at risks cos these selfish fcks took their alloted vaccines. Ugh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VenusUrania

Look, it's great that people want to get vaccinated but the problem is:

- he LIED that he works as a delivery man

- just because there's a loophole, it doesn't mean that you should take advantage of it

- priority lists exists for a reason, he's basically saying **** all of you, imma think about Heidi now, I mean Cade

- there are people who are still waiting for the vaccine and are at the same time on the priority list

- this is not just morally wrong but he also broke the rules/laws just to get ahead

The sex and **** star part shouldn't be much of an issue but:

- if he did **** during the pandemic, and he was not vaccinated, he put his and other people's lives at risk

- the nature of his business is that bodily fluids are exchanged, which spread the virus too especially with barebacking (prep and HIV are unrelated here)

- if he and his partners selfisolated and got covid tests before shoots, that would be responsible behaviour but I'm still waiting for the evidence that he did that

Kadikaado

Just another covidiot, at least he is a vaccinated one. I feel happy about the people he'll not infect from now on.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived