celeb

Adult film star Cade Maddox gets vaccine by lying about his employment

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

VenusUrania
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Stop jumping to conclusions people.

Screen-Shot-2021-03-05-at-9-13-56-AM.png

Wouldn't people be like already applying for such jobs if they needed money?

It's not like unemployed/poor people just sit around and wait for a job to fall from the skies hahahah

And on the other hand, I really doubt that people considered that kind of job before the vaccine was available. And if they did, it was surely out of dire need and endangering their lives.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenMortuana

Maybe the name of this topic should be changed since he's not lying about his employment.

HuffsAhoy

What he did is not wrong, in essence, it's just tacky. There are people much more deserving of the vaccine right now and jumping into a loophole like this pushes them further down the line. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

RahrahWitch

If everyone starts using loopholes to skip ahead it defeats the whole rollout routine. The people who are vulnerable and those who work essential jobs and can't stay at home need to be vaccinated first.

People need to stop being selfish and just wait their turn, there's people who need it more.

Agunimon
38 minutes ago, QueenMortuana said:

Maybe the name of this topic should be changed since he's not lying about his employment.

@BUtterfield 8 is the best at creating hit threads due to misleading thread titles.

MessyTop
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

it's unethical but also I don't care and I don't want to obsess over everyone that doesn't wait for their perfect place in line...because the system is so shitty and random and state-by-state it barely makes a difference. There is no perfectly ethical order for this. 

Thsi! The system is flawed, there’s people traveling to other states and other countries to get the vaccine. Please please stop vaccine shaming, is not helping the cause. 

ceminay

The vaccine isn’t some unreachable golden chest that only some people deserve, that’s a ridiculous way of thinking. In the US most people will get it in the next month or so, if he’s a **** star I’m pretty sure he’s at risk of catching other std’s and also spreading covid to others which is a valid concern, I doubt any state has a priority group for **** stars...

Vaccine shaming is ridiculous. We can’t get back to normal unless everyone gets their shot. Even if it doesn’t seem fair, I’d rather do what he did than refuse to get a vaccine at all.

IllusionLover
9 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

he LIED that he works as a delivery man

I bet he worked as a delivery man in one of his films :ladyhaha:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Rock Jock

His videos are very boring. Maybe he should really become an uber driver :interestinga:

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Please stop vaccine shaming.  

make a thread about this king

CautiousLurker

I'm not into rp but I'd play doctor with this guy :lolly:

ThisGuyTony

Yes, elderly, essential workers, and the vulnerable should get it first but he had an opportunity to take it through his job so why not do it? :shrug:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived