Schizophonic

this is most likely just a “if u need a job and a vaccine, come to uber”

and not a “pretent to work at uber“

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusUrania
11 minutes ago, Hurem said:

As far as I’ve seen, many **** stars did COVID tests on a weekly basis so they could continue to work and earn money.

It’s hilarious that keyboard warriors think people will sit at home for a whole YEAR without their income and do what... whine about wanting a stimulus check? :smh: People need to work. Period.

I'm not saying that he should not work during the pandemic. But there are other alternatives: solo cam shows, solo onlyfans/justforfans videos, influencer marketing on instagram. A **** actor of his level and wellknowness can find other ways to finance himself and being at the same time responsible.

1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

majority of studios, if not all, require a negative test a few within 48 hours of the shoots. 

One thing is studio work and the other is doing **** for onlyfans/justforfans with other people where there's no regulation concerning health.

HEARTSTOP
2 hours ago, PlasticWeave said:

what other reason do we all want the vaccine if not to get on with our life and get over the pandemic, gurl? :yennefer:

If you get vaccinated, the pandemic isn't over just for you alone, but some people think it does, including probably him. You will still have to take care, follow the lockdown rules, mask up, and take tests. The vaccines are not 100% effective, and most of them also don't prevent you from spreading it, just from suffering harsh symptoms. Only when almost everyone is vaccinated can we go back to our normal lives, since only then can the virus still be spread around but not have a catastrophic effect on the healthcare systems.

IDGAF

HEARTSTOP
3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I mean do we slut shame people on here or not. If he's on Prep he's not spreading HIV. And I get that there are other diseases but straight people have been spreading those diseases for centuries. So what type of gay shame are we applying to him? Honestly I would like to know.

Straight people generally don't have the same behavior as gays on Grindr who will use the "I'm on prep" excuse for every reckless action they take. Other diseases are still dangerous for some people, and I'll have you know that spreading disease of any kind on purpose or due to purposeful negligence is a crime. You're messing with someone else's physical integrity, and possibly causing them psychological distress on top of that, which affects the immune system and can make them even more vulnerable to diseases.

I'm all for having sex with whoever you want, how many you want, whenever you want, but you should be responsible about it when dealing with other people's lives.

IDGAF

bionic

I don’t find it hard to believe an adult film star would also be delivering food

buy bionic

uo111
24 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

this is most likely just a “if u need a job and a vaccine, come to uber”

and not a “pretent to work at uber“

It’s literally a pretend to work at uber post though, it’s literally right there in the pic?

Catnikko
33 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

If you get vaccinated, the pandemic isn't over just for you alone, but some people think it does, including probably him. You will still have to take care, follow the lockdown rules, mask up, and take tests. The vaccines are not 100% effective, and most of them also don't prevent you from spreading it, just from suffering harsh symptoms. Only when almost everyone is vaccinated can we go back to our normal lives, since only then can the virus still be spread around but not have a catastrophic effect on the healthcare systems.

hes literally wearing a mask in the picture.. 

Actual patient

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, uo111 said:

It’s literally a pretend to work at uber post though, it’s literally right there in the pic?

what makes you think he doesn’t actually work at uber?

nikola

People defend him?

Where is the brain people?... Where Is it?!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The Child
1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Straight people generally don't have the same behavior as gays on Grindr who will use the "I'm on prep" excuse for every reckless action they take. Other diseases are still dangerous for some people, and I'll have you know that spreading disease of any kind on purpose or due to purposeful negligence is a crime. You're messing with someone else's physical integrity, and possibly causing them psychological distress on top of that, which affects the immune system and can make them even more vulnerable to diseases.

I'm all for having sex with whoever you want, how many you want, whenever you want, but you should be responsible about it when dealing with other people's lives.

STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WHEN IT COMES TO STDS 😭😭😭😭😭

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SEANGT

it's unethical but also I don't care and I don't want to obsess over everyone that doesn't wait for their perfect place in line...because the system is so shitty and random and state-by-state it barely makes a difference. There is no perfectly ethical order for this. 

hpmcmill

It's not a matter of defending him, it's a matter that if he is also an Uber Eats delivery driver and that's eligible in his state, then it's a good thing he is getting a vaccine. Everyone should be getting the vaccine when they can. 

Don't be mad at him or anyone who is legally obtaining the vaccine. If you have issues with the distribution plan, take it up with your local/state/federal governments. 

Again, I don't give a s*** about him — but vaccine shaming is not it. I've seen people shaming gays for getting the vaccine who are seemingly healthy... you don't know if they have some underlying condition where they are eligible, god forbid HIV.

Anyway, shaming ANYONE who gets the vaccine legally is not it. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived