Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Justin Bieber - Hold On

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

beaublue
20 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

He’s playing a character and acting. Can rich actors not play the character of a poor person now? Like what :saladga:

People really try to make everything seem exploitative or some sort of appropriation. It’s not that deep

When you’re using being poor as a way to seem relatable & sell more albums as if you somehow know of poor peoples problems let alone black people getting shot then no, it’s not acting. It’s a sale tactic & you fell for it. Congrats.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster
46 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

When you’re using being poor as a way to seem relatable & sell more albums as if you somehow know of poor peoples problems let alone black people getting shot then no, it’s not acting. It’s a sale tactic & you fell for it. Congrats.

He’s not in a relationship with the woman in the video who is dying of cancer and he didn’t actually rob a bank. It’s acting :trollga:

Not all songs and videos need to be autobiographical. I guess Gaga and Bradley were really in the wrong for portraying the relationship between an addict and a woman who doesn’t believe in herself and is a codependent caregiver since their lives don’t align with that storyline. Guess I fell for that too and am a sucker. What a shame:vegas:

In case you didn’t know, Justin grew up poor and was raised by a single mother who had him when she was 18. They were below the poverty line. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
20 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

You’re exaggerating his words:

”In creating this album, my goal is to make music that will provide comfort; to make songs that people can relate to, and connect to, so they feel less alone. Suffering, injustice, and pain can leave people feeling helpless. Music is a great way of reminding each other that we aren't alone.”

Based off of your interpretation, guess we should have “cancelled” Gaga in 2016 after releasing Angel Down lol

Omg thank you I was just gonna make the same point about angel down 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
20 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I'm so glad people facing injustice have Justin Bieber to make them feel less alone. What a hero.

Damn it’s not that deep....Lady Gaga has made almost the same exact statement about Chromatica. All it is is creating a song that people may enjoy and find comfort in. No need to be offended by that. Isn’t that why we have music in the first place? 

C1trus

The song and the video are both great :applause:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Flawless

this isthe best song he released from this project so far. interested on the album

the scars on my mind are on replay.

beaublue
On 3/5/2021 at 8:07 PM, TheFame Monster said:

Guess I fell for that too and am a sucker.

At least you can admit it.

Gimme More

I really enjoy the song, I'm glad he's going back to the Purpose era sound! :firega:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived