• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

We are all here in GGD waiting for it 

Happy Reese Witherspoon GIF by Emmys

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

JusKeepBreathin

That's officer that shot him realizing he was white too late. 

Anyways...the song is a bop. Glad to see him doing pop again. :applause:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RichAssPiss

I really hate watching him exploit poverty narratives for views and attention while he sits in his mansion crying about custom cars. If you want to help poor people, just give us all your money.

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, RichAssPiss said:

I really hate watching him exploit poverty narratives for views and attention while he sits in his mansion crying about custom cars. If you want to help poor people, just give us all your money.

He’s playing a character and acting. Can rich actors not play the character of a poor person now? Like what :saladga:

People really try to make everything seem exploitative or some sort of appropriation. It’s not that deep

Rahrahbitchson

Well another BOP from Mr Bieber, i am living for this era. Xo

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

TheFame Monster
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

Well another BOP from Mr Bieber, i am living for this era. Xo

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

He has really stepped it up after Changes. I think it’ll be his best album. Every single has been good so far and no cringy songs like Yummy

RichAssPiss
1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

He’s playing a character and acting. Can rich actors not play the character of a poor person now? Like what :saladga:

People really try to make everything seem exploitative or some sort of appropriation. It’s not that deep

He's made multiple videos about working class people, like full-on Grapes of Wrath desperate poor nonsense. His whole album statement was about social issues. He called the album Justice, like it means something. It's not just a character. He's claiming this as a huge part of the album campaign and I just think it's too much and too far for someone with no tangible action to back it up.

robbiemalik

Ended yummy with ease :lolly:

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

This 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PartySick
1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

I have to say that this is one of his best songs and best videos. Bravo.

For sure :legend:

Praying that it kicks Lonely off the radio 'cause I'm sick of the yodelling :bear:

I can't wait for the album :legend:

đź–¤

HEARTSTOP

I really like the songwriters/producers for this album. I just kinda wish it wasn't him...but oh well I'll enjoy the music nevertheless. 

IDGAF

Archived