Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

MCU's X-Men Movies Gets A Working Title

RAMROD

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Storm's my favorite, but she's been so underutilized in every X-Men film. I need her to be one of the leaders! 

Yes, yes, yes and yes. It's criminal what they did to the character. Give us the weather goddess she's supposed to be!

Shale101

Yassssss been waiting for this forever.  Give me Storm, Jean, Rogue, Cyclops, Colossus, Ice man, and night crawler.  Although I love wolverine he can take a seat for awhile....He has been the focus for to long and others need to shine first.    The mutants title doesn't really work for me in the long run......how are we going to skirt around the issue for multiple movies?  The X-Men are an iconic team of mutants with a rich history.  The xavier institute led by professor xavier himself.  All the character's history are tied to the professor or the school so I'm not sure how they will ignore all of that.  I mean they don't need to rehash what fox did by going into great detail about the school and xavier but to pretend it doesn't exist or that the x-men team isn't a thing would be kind of strange.  I wonder what angle they would be trying to go from....like are the characters much younger and haven't joined yet?  I prefer to see fully formed adult mutants.  Regardless im so excite Marvel and Kevin Keige are in charge!  Finally can we get a really scene with storm unleashing her powers?    

LeJudas

Please can we have Halle Berry and some of the original cast back? 

Femke Jensen as Jean :messga:

Evan Peters

evan peters about to make marvel coin :bradley:

emma roberts is an abuser

JusKeepBreathin

I mean good luck replacing Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stuart. But I am thrilled to see what MCU has up it's sleeve for the XMen. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lumiere

Oh so they really went with Mutants title. I believe Feige teased about this at the SDCC 2019.

Idk X-Men sounds better imo nevertheless I'm so excited it's finally happening!

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, liquidsunshine said:

Two words.

Emma frost.

Please.

Maya Rudolph Yes GIF by NETFLIX

I hope so and I hope they treat her like the amazing multifaceted character she is. I hope Gaga plays her.) Even the cartoons get her wrong sometimes. Her mind is just powerful as Professor X and her strength in Diamond form is just as strong as some of the strongest fighters in the Marvel Universe.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived