Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

MCU's X-Men Movies Gets A Working Title

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

j9PrLft8?format=jpg&name=900x900

The Illuminerdi has learned of a Marvel Studios-led project produced by Marvel CCO Kevin Feige entitled, The Mutants. It’s currently being developed as a feature film and is intended to be a reboot of the X-Men franchise.

After over a dozen movies produced by 20th Century Fox, Marvel Comics’ mutants are finally taking their rightful place on-screen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. With so little information at this time, it’s hard to pin down the capacity in which these exciting characters will arrive, but it’s such an exciting event knowing that the project is indeed in development.

With the massive slate currently announced for Marvel Studios taking the MCU through till 2023, fans may be waiting a while before The Mutants hits theaters. 

It's been speculated for some time that the studio may abandon the traditional X-Men name for the team, a move the studio seems to be following. The team may earn the iconic name throughout their MCU tenure but initially, it seems Xavier's team name may be left behind.

Sources:

https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-x-men-reboot-mcu-mutants-title

https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/03/04/the-mutants-exclusive/

Exciting news! :woot:

Look forward for the actual title some time in the near future. :woohoo:

Which mutants you are hoping to see in this movie? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality

You have no idea how happy this makes me :bradley: 

The X-Men are my all-time favorite comic book group, and seeing them in the MCU would be so amazing :bradley:

Hopefully they can actually do some of their characters right (i.e., Storm, Rogue, Iceman, etc.). Storm's my favorite, but she's been so underutilized in every X-Men film. I need her to be one of the leaders! 

windy x men GIF 

🖤👹

Reality

Also, I kinda hope they keep the name "The Mutants." I lowkey like that better :giveup: 

🖤👹

Anderson123

Ugh I was so scared but kinda excited about this now. I will always love the X Men franchise no matter how much hate some of the movies get but I hope they do them justice. I'm gonna miss Fassbender as Magneto, he was incredible. The only thing I hope is that they don't come up with cheap jokes all the time like some of the Avengers movies.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

You have no idea how happy this makes me :bradley: 

The X-Men are my all-time favorite comic book group, and seeing them in the MCU would be so amazing :bradley:

Hopefully they can actually do some of their characters right (i.e., Storm, Rogue, Iceman, etc.). Storm's my favorite, but she's been so underutilized in every X-Men film. I need her to be one of the leaders! 

windy x men GIF 

Agree. Need MCU to show her omega level mutant power as she so deserve!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rahrahbitchson

So excited, the only superhero comic i love since i was a kid 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

LG2008

They are really moving so fast :firega: 

I expected Disney Plus to make the storytelling in the MCU move faster but there are sooo many projects on pre and post-production right now and many others on the fridge waiting for their release (because of miss Rona) and yet they keep developing/announcing new ones :enigma:

River

Announced before WandaVision's last episode :reductive:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

Another reboot??? :bear:

What happened to New Mutants??? Will that EVER be released???

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Another reboot??? :bear:

What happened to New Mutants??? Will that EVER be released???

That was released in August 2020. Yes, when theaters had just opened and no one was going to watch movies. I was so excited for it but they just threw that movie out there to move on with their plans. :bradley:

Judas Society

The x-men roster of characters is so vast. I know people wanna see the main ones which are also from the OG franchise, but I feel like it's time to put the spotlight on other mutants.

gypsy101

eh this seems shaky to me, i’ll wait til official confirmation to be excited 

TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

That was released in August 2020. Yes, when theaters had just opened and no one was going to watch movies. I was so excited for it but they just threw that movie out there to move on with their plans. :bradley:

I literally didn't even know it had already come out after so many years of being pushed back...what a flop :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived